techn9neHQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Is this site ever going to get updated at all. the last thing that was on there at all was about vertigo , and the same featured media has been there forever. the BG tracks still say coming soon . where are all the pictures of live footage or live tracks of the ap tour? i know you guys got the connect.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
more RAM trouble, eh drew? i think it's time you replaced that cardboard box you call a computer with a real machine :)

Aug 18, 2002
ahh man.. u tellin me.. i did replace it.. & that's how you got FTP axx muhfucka! hahahaha..

anyone got any pc100 bullshit ass ram they wanna toss my way? lol

Jun 23, 2003
how do i know that they are holding out? trust me they are man. for one he hasnt posted the lyrycyst song. that isnt an easy song to find.those bg tracks dont say coming soon for nothing. so yeah .........they are holdin out

Jun 23, 2003
yeah i dont use kazaa , and there is alot of tech n9ne stuff out there that not everyone knows of. what im saying is. I like going to tech n9ne hq and seeing a new song i have never heard of or seen on cd. like that song keys to my navi , i didnt even know that song existed till someone brought it up on the boards. i dont know how to get that cause cant use kazaa cause of a firewall that i cant turn off. I could get to a machine with kazaa, but its not like i know what to search for to find appearance songs.

Sep 26, 2002
^^^^
nick,
i dont know if you were being sarcastic
but it would be awesome if you did have an archive for that cus i remember lookin for cracker and couldn't find it anymore....
maybe not for 'featured audio' but for the bonus audio you always have with interviews know what i mean?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
in10city_131x said:
^^^^
nick,
i dont know if you were being sarcastic
but it would be awesome if you did have an archive for that cus i remember lookin for cracker and couldn't find it anymore....
maybe not for 'featured audio' but for the bonus audio you always have with interviews know what i mean?

no......i was being serious about that.....maybe a seperate pop-up window for past updates to the featured audio......maybe keep 5 or 10 on at a time.

@Drew.......shudddddddup haha

Apr 3, 2003
man i got like 150 or so tech songs on kazaa but dont be trippin i bought all of his albums Lyrycyst is shitty man i went to the uptown shot in dec and some dude sold it to me outside the concert that was the worst cd i ever bought off the streets and on broken chains tech small ass verse is tighter than the whole damn cd so i guess i paid 10 for a 20 sec verse of tech