tech-twista in a fight???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
someone on the m80 tech forum said they went to the concert on the 1st the groundhos day concert with tech and twista and they said tech and twista got into a fight after the show in the hotel is there any truth to this???

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
i went to the show too. first off it was feb 2nd so whoever wrote that probablly didnt even go. i hadn't heard anything about that. but tech did a good show i didnt even hardly watch when twista was on stage. trillville and lil scrappy were crunk. but everbody really got into imma tell and block party.

Sep 4, 2002
Man what the fuck he herd something from another website and wanted to come to an OFFICAL forum if u can call it that since there is so much bitchin on people just wanting simple questions answered.

Jan 7, 2003
To clarify....NO....Tech and twista did not get into it...nor did they fight...nothing like that....

Someone's room was broken into...and it was believed to be someone with Twista that did it...

But Twista said he knew nothing about it...That's it....