tech, twista, Em or pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
who is the best of the "best motha phuckaz who ever worte music?"

Tech N9ne
Twista
Em
Pac
dr.dre or royce because royce was writing dre's lyrics(hope not)
Royce da 5'9"

why?? let me know......get back.
-E

Feb 26, 2004
why pac......yeah he was a great artist and a fast one too.

but i think that tech is the shit, pac then royce and crooked-I
there is no one who could fuck with tech lyricly. not em, 50 nobody tech is the shit and has been the shit since "anghellic" came out. before that. i first heard tech with pac on "thugs got lonley 2" and tech ripped it compared to pac. and when you do as good or better that pac, you gotta be the shit.

Jan 12, 2003
Am I the only one who thinks that Pac and Biggie aren't even that great? They had some songs that were fuckin awesome, but as a whole I don't see how everyone loves those guys as their top pick. If they both were living I bet they'd have less amount of love they got now.

Jul 3, 2003
Lyrically i have to say i connect most with.......um...... Lyrics Born......but becuase i can relate with it dont mean its the best...thats hard to say, its all opinion if you ask me

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dumb ass topic, no offense. It pisses me off when people ask questions that re totally personal preference. Best producer? Best rapper? Fastest rapper? The polls are the worst too as if someone can make a list of "the best rappers" when there are so amny rappers out their and even more fans.
I might as well answer the question though. On your list it would have to be Tech since I don't listen to any of the other rappers on there...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Pac and Biggie aren't even that great? They had some songs that were fuckin awesome, but as a whole I don't see how everyone loves those guys as their top pick. If they both were living I bet they'd have less amount of love they got now.
i'm that way for BIG... i don't think he was around long enough to get the hype people give him.

pac on the other hand, i like. IMO he deserves all the praise he recieves (at least for the work he did when he was alive, plus a few posthumous tracks)

Mar 3, 2004
tha-E said:
who is the best of the "best motha phuckaz who ever worte music?"

Tech N9ne
Twista
Em
Pac
dr.dre or royce because royce was writing dre's lyrics(hope not)
Royce da 5'9"

why?? let me know......get back.

i'd slap anybody dat put dre on that list. 2pac's da greatest. -E

Nov 14, 2002
i'm that way for BIG... i don't think he was around long enough to get the hype people give him.
Biggie could freestyle for days. I bet if you walked up to that guy and started a conversation with him, all his sentences would rhyme just by habit.

Aug 16, 2003
Like Nas says.....who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm

Its all a matter of taste but like all fast foods it all starts to taste the same after a while.

Holla

Feb 23, 2003
BETTER COMPARISON WOULD BE TECH N9NE OR ESHAM..... TWO DEEP BROTHAZ... PAC WAS AND IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME SO PLEASE STOP COMPARING TECH N9NE TO A GHOST...