Tech Touring Again?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
People, be patient! OK I'm looking forward for the release of Everready, but this delay means to me that this album will be great. See Dr.Dre released his second album seven years after the first one and was a real masterpiece.And remember...It's goin to be....The Religion...

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
djvanilla said:
People, be patient! OK I'm looking forward for the release of Everready, but this delay means to me that this album will be great. See Dr.Dre released his second album seven years after the first one and was a real masterpiece.And remember...It's goin to be....The Religion...
Actually dre drop 1 Present The Aftermath. Know da song Been There Done That, Dats where it came from. And it was be4 2001 album. Den u got a few unreleased albums. But Everready should be his best or 1 of.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
from tha 3 songs ive heard so far, tha album should be one of techs mos' bangin'...tha rick rock beats are slumpin' and if Tekneko, Tank, Traxster, Scott Storch, Seven, etc. are producing, then it should be tyght than fresh pussy

Jan 4, 2005
djvanilla said:

FROM THE SONGS I HAVE HEARD SO FAR FROM THE EVERREADY AND FROM OTHERS THAT HAVE HEARD MORE SONGS. THIS ALBUM IS WORTH THE WAIT.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
ThatYoungKC said:
someone said scott storch is supposed to produce a track for him??????? when was this said??????
i remember it being said here a while bacc ..it was also stated on anutha forum

Jun 12, 2005
CyrusTheVirus said:
He's hittin the setlist again. Hopefully I can make it this time, too many pigs in da burg :dead:
ya i know PIG heaven in the burg!!!! ill bump tech all the way from Clinton to the Burg then hit up the show!!! ill be there like 2 hours before jus cuz im amped up!!! damn i cant wait!!!

Jan 2, 2004
I was at a Critical Bill show today, and Powerdise said that they would be doing the next show in Mt. Clemens on the 13th with Tech. Which is cool, they put on a good show. After the show, I asked Syn of Zug Izland and he said they wouldn't be doing that show.