Tech Touring Again?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2004
Not that I'm complaining cause hes visiting Cali again but man is Tech ever gonna slow down and finish Everready? Is it Finished already? Shouldn't he be planning an Everready Tour? See you guys at the Santa Cruz, Reno and Tahoe Shows!

Sept 8th Boise, ID Big Easy
Sept 9th Spokane, WA Big Easy
Sept 13th Billings, MT Shrine Auditorium
Sept 14th Bozeman, MT Valley Ice Garden
Sept 15th Idaho Falls, ID The Tropics
Sept 17th Rapid City, SD Rushmore Hall
Sept 22th Tacoma, WA The Brick City
Sept 23th Vancouver, BC Convention Center
Sept 24th Yakima, WA Sun Dome Convention Center
Sept 25th Pullman, WA Beasley Coliseum or the Beach
Sept 29th Bellingham, WA Groundzero
Sept 30th Seattle, WA Show Box
Oct 1st Portland, OR Roseland Theater
Oct 2nd Eugene, OR Wow Hall
Oct 4th Reno, NV Oasis
Oct 7th Ashland, OR Armory
Oct 8th Tahoe, NV Ceasers Nero Club
Oct 9th Santa Cruz, CA Catalyst
Nov 4th Kansas City, KS Memorial Hall -Kotton Mouth Kings
Nov 12th Cleveland, OH Peabody's
Nov 13th Mt. Clemems, MI Hayloft
Nov 16th Warrensburg, MO Setlist
Nov 17th Tulsa, OK Cains Ballroom
Nov 18th Springfield, MO Rockwell
Nov 19th Columbia, MO Blue Note
Dec 31st Seattle / Tacoma, WA Ground Zero

Mar 1, 2005
he was on 103.3 yesterday, he said this soundtrack he was working on set him back on everready. he still has seven songs to record. and hopefully it will hit the stores in a couple of months.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I keep tryin to stick up for tech but if this next album isnt bangin every track tech is gonna get dissed people already sayin damn take tech 3 years to drop an album........ Quite frankly im tired of waiting and i know others are to. So can we expect to see everready by 2006? See and this soundtrack bullshit you know how long hollywood be fukkin around they could set the movie back a year to. lol But i have no choice but to wait so I`ll stop bitchin now! lol

Aug 31, 2005
why the sudden work on the soundtrack...the movie is still in pre-production(i believe) and is atleast 9 months to a year from dropping, plenty of time to work on it from now til then, EverReady needs to be the main focus of tech and all of strange for that matter

the only thing I can think of is they are planning a flood of shit to drop after everready, kutt, another skatt and snug cd, kriz, bg, and pdm (please king gordy make this group atleast listenable)

oh and I wish tech would do a few shows towards the eastern part of the mid-west, no STL, Cincy, or Louisville love?

closest show to me is the Springfield show...and I dont care too much for the town but whatever

tech's fanbase is quickly growing in the ville, i know we dont have enough to warrant a show but damn im trying hard to spread that shit

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'm thinking the soundtrack means money...and money means good things for Strange (including better things for the album)! And it also means more exposure! Instead of questioning their ways, just have faith that they know what's best for their business...

Hell yeah, I'm excited, I get to see Tech twice in one week! New venue in Tahoe, should be good :)

Jul 4, 2005
fuck yea, techs comin back to sea-town for new years AGAIN?! that is some sick shit, i doubt everready will drop by then, but im psyched to see how many songs he performs off of the new album b4 it actually comes out...and i really fucking hope i get 2 see the beast performed live, that shit would amp me the fuck up

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Likwid Eyece said:
is tech taking it world wide?? i know he did some shit with yuk and kurupt and come to new zealand and australia last year or the year before... juss wondering...1
n i fuccin misst dat shiet!..i wooda been underage anyway..dat woodve been tha shit coz i dig all 3 o dem artists...he needs to come bacc 2 Melbourne!!

Aug 31, 2005
C-MOB said:
Damn... when is Tech comin to INDIANA????
i wanted to know when he was coming to louisville, but indiana would be a hell of alot better then springfield MO, doesnt he usually have a show in St.L or Cincy?

maybe I just hate springfield...have relatives there and visited a few times...which was a few times too many

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
GXfromKy said:
i wanted to know when he was coming to louisville, but indiana would be a hell of alot better then springfield MO, doesnt he usually have a show in St.L or Cincy?

maybe I just hate springfield...have relatives there and visited a few times...which was a few times too many

Aint Cleveland closer to you than Springfield? Just goto that show.

We did a show in Cincy on the Hostile Takeover tour and it was about 1/4 full.

There are just markets where it doesn't make sense in doing a show right now....and I think that's one of them.

Especially when this isn't really a "tour". it's more of doing shows where we know we can bring in a lot of people and make sweet moohlah with uncle rico.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
How come Tech never comes to Chi town or just Illinois somewhere? Well, I remember him coming to chicago once.

he's been to chicago 4 or 5 times. Maybe more. But that's another market that isn't always good. Not sure if it's because the house of blues or what. But you'd think that you could get more than 300 people to come to a show in the second biggest city in the country.