Tech to perform at lil wayne's kc concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
I'm kind of surprised that Lil Wayne has a bigger following than Tech N9ne within KCMO...no one else is surprised? I thought that whole area loved Tech N9ne
If you are suprised you are nuts. Wayne has a bigger following in almost every city MAYBE withe exception of Em in Detroit and Jay in NYC. Oh yeah and Kanye in Chi. You are talking about one of the few rappers that can sell a mill in a week.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I guess i am nuts. But you are also nuts if you think Eminem only has more fans than Wayne in Detroit lol.

I dont really know much about KC, honestly. All i ever hear about though is that Tech runs that city.

I know E-40 has a bigger following in Vallejo than Lil Wayne does. Figured it would be a similar situation.

Jan 29, 2006
I guess i am nuts. But you are also nuts if you think Eminem only has more fans than Wayne in Detroit lol.

I dont really know much about KC, honestly. All i ever hear about though is that Tech runs that city.

I know E-40 has a bigger following in Vallejo than Lil Wayne does. Figured it would be a similar situation.
actually the town itself has just recently gotten big on tech

Sep 30, 2002

Bro it really doesn't matter what city the major names go to the teeny boppers pack the show. E40 is one of my favorites of all time but if he had a show at a stadium anywhere in the vallejo area he WOULD NOT sell it out, but I bet Wayne could. It's not hard to have a larger following everywhere when EVERY media outlet covers you from MTV to TMZ.

Jan 29, 2006
Bro it really doesn't matter what city the major names go to the teeny boppers pack the show. E40 is one of my favorites of all time but if he had a show at a stadium anywhere in the vallejo area he WOULD NOT sell it out, but I bet Wayne could.
yessir...its the same thing in KC....tech can draw anywhere between 2500-5000 people but CAN NOT sell out the sprint center....you can say its hating but thats a 100% true fucking story

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Bro it really doesn't matter what city the major names go to the teeny boppers pack the show. E40 is one of my favorites of all time but if he had a show at a stadium anywhere in the vallejo area he WOULD NOT sell it out, but I bet Wayne could. It's not hard to have a larger following everywhere when EVERY media outlet covers you from MTV to TMZ.
I guess my statement was more just based on fans within the town/city itself. Its definitely true that Tech N9ne (or E-40) couldnt compete with Waynes fanbase when it comes to the fact that Wayne fans would drive an hour + to see him perform.