Tech @ the Ogden..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
After meeting all the Strange crew (whom of which were all pretty fuckin' cool people) you guys put on a great show.

That reminds me....

What's goin' on with the filming?
I'd like to hear some news on that shit.
Or downloads...

Oh, who else went?

May 13, 2004
Well I went and I had a good fucking time it was my first Tech concert. I started off my day going to the in-store signing. We got there and stood in line for about 45mins. We got inside and waited another 45 mins till we finally got to the front. It was Tech N9ne, Grant Rice, Krizz Kaliko, BG Bulletwound, Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman and Snug, PDM, and Prozak. We got to meet all of them. I got to take pics with them and I also got some really good pics of just them. All of them are cool as fuck I met Tech and Krizz before but I hadnt met the rest of Strange music. We got our autographs I got a psycho bitch shirt signed by all of them and went home to get ready for the night.

We got to the concert about 630 one of my husbands friends were already in line at the front so he let us in with him. We got in the doors at 7 and immediatly went for the bar. We stood around talking to people and drinking till the show started. It was cool cause everyone there was pretty much under age and they kept the minors and the 21+ on different levels so we werent crowded or squished. First up was Empire and I gotta tell you I have never heard a couple songs they did there and they are fucking tight!!!! Grant Rice and his boys put on a good show. I like the lowrider bike he came on the stage with. After them was Skatterman and Snug they ripped shit up. The effects of the beer and weed were starting to effect my brain right about then so if I say shit out of order i apologize now. So PDM came on and I have never heard any of their shit and I have never been to a rock concert but they were tearing it up, people were moshing and going up on stage and diving. There was some pretty girls that got up on stage to dive me personally wouldnt but I think they liked all the hands. lol
After a while the bouncers seemed irritated so they would just push you off if you came up, shit was funny. On one side were the people moshing and the other people were just jamming, on the side where they werent moshing there was a couple who was jammin, while they started moshing into some black fools and them black fools pushed them into some Vin Diesel looking dude so the Vin diesel dude got mad and him and the black dude were gonna fight, then the bouncers came up and took the Vin Diesel dude and his girl out the front and they didnt come back till Kutt came on, the bouncers let them come back to the same spot but the black fool didnt start no shit and the concert went on without crowd events till Tech came on.
After PDM it was what seemed like forever before Kutt came on.
He tore it up!!!!! it seemed to me he was on the stage longer than the people before him but it could have just been me.
After Kutt left the stage I drank another beer and had to sit down on the floor cause my back hurt so bad from standing from 630 till it was about 11:00 when kutt got done. It was so fucking hot in there I thought I was gonna pass out, luckily like I said we werent to crammed in the 21+ side. Just when I thought about going towards the doors outside to cool down. Tech comes up on the mic and starts getting everyone hyped up. He comes out on stage in his robe and the red balloon looking guys go up and he starts jammin I think Sinister I dont remember. He jammed This ring, Slacker, Here comes Tecca Nina, Psycho Bitch, Gonna tell the papa song, 187 on a Motherfucking hook, Alive, My wife My bitch My girl, Stamina, Snake Ya, Beef, and Einstein. If I left any out im sorry but I think that was all he did. The best part for me had to be This Ring. That was one of the first songs I started to figure out what he was saying half the time so I know that song by heart, everyone had their lighters out, he fucked shit up!!!!!!!
While he was doing one of his songs, about 3 people went on stage to try to stage dive, the first one got picked up by the shirt by one of the bouncers and they made him go out the side door , the next person was a little kid maybe 15 thought he was cool got up there and travis took his ass out the side door too, the last person was some guy he looked like he couldnt really stand up he got up on stage tumbling and Travis picked him by the back of his pants and threw him threw the side of the stage and the bouncers sent him out the door. A few people started moshing when Tech came on but stopped after about 2 mins. At the end before the last song he did, he dropped to the floor out of breath and I think Krizz said you wanna hear that new shit from Everready!!! and everyone was like Hell Yeah!!! so he got up tired as fuck and performed it. That song was hella tight I cant wait for that shit!!
When it was over I couldnt breathe, my ears were ringing, and my back hurt from standing, but that was the funnest night of my life. My arms hurt from leaning against the metal bar the whole night screaming and singing, and I feel like shit today. I been listening to Tech for about 6 years now and never been to a show till last night and I wont miss one ever again. Strange music puts on the best concert ever!!! I went to the Luda and Chingy concert when they were on tour and it started at 8 and we were outta there by 1045. Strange show started at 8 and we didnt get out of there till 12 midnight. They are the shit.
So sorry my shit was so long I got lots of pics to post up so give me a min and Ill put a post and as soon as I get a card for my camera to transfer video to my computer I will put the video of the signing on there I got a shout out from Tech to the Siccness and from PDM. So look forward to that guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep On Keepin On!!!

Jul 14, 2004
That Denver show what the shit.
My first time seeing Tech perform some where other than Lawrence, KS or KCMO.

Tech kept saying "I feel like I'm home"

It was the shit to hear "Sinister Tech", I ain't see Tech perform that song in a long time. "Psycho Bitch" was good to see him perform too.

I was down on the floor way to the back, then when Tech came on crowd went crazy, felt like a crew of ppl rushed the stage.....then some how I was up in front!

Good ass show, ofcourse.

Talked to Grant Rice, Sg, and Travis. Oh and even said what up to Nick (didn't know what he looked like untill Imamazon & zero posted him).....pretty cool mugs. Also, bought Empire's La Primira, good shit.

Denver showed Tech mad love. Show was hella fun!