Tech & SS on Satellite Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I work at a gym and we have satellite radio, and lately they have been playing "Here Comes Tecca Nina" and "Block Party." I don't know thought that was pretty tight.

Nov 14, 2002
Satellite radio plays some interesting shit, but it's going nowhere.

Nobody wants to pay for that bullshit when they can just put on a cd.

It's wack to me at least.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
if Here Come Tecca Nina came on i would turn the channel

i wouldn't want everyone hearing a subpar Tech song, making them think that Tech is your average everyday club MC, when other songs that are much more representative of his skill exist.

Apr 26, 2003
Yea, I just got satellite radio, xm, and yea they been playing some tight shit, heard the other day, when I was driving both those songs, I was like damn, cause that s&s song, block party, was one of the songs they performed when I went to the concert here in Tempe, AZ. And the reason I got xm, cause there I have a variety of music, and got tired of carryin all my cds in the car, cause when I got my car jacked I ended up losing all of them so...I figured I just get this, cause I always change my mind on what I want to hear, never really stuck on one cd, and using a cd changer wouldnt work, cause I be like no I diddnt want that one in there after all so...

Jan 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Satellite radio plays some interesting shit, but it's going nowhere.

Nobody wants to pay for that bullshit when they can just put on a cd.

It's wack to me at least.
I completely agree. Its another one of the worlds dumb inventions to try and take more of our money for bullshit. But oh well.

Just F.Y.I. - in the entire world, 7 cents out of every dollar is spent at Wal-Mart. That is some crazy shit too.