Tech show in Mpls last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
As always the show was SICK. Critical Bill killed it. And Tech looked at peace with his new material. Krizz shined on welcome to the Midwest and Kutt had the crowd going BANANAS!! Its always good to see you Tech and i respect what you do for KC! You missed the fat drunk bitch spitting in the bouncer's face and getting DDT'ed.lol i feel you now my nigga...COME GANGSTA!! EVERREADY!

Nov 14, 2003
i was wondering what was going on with the girl being carried outside by her arms and legs right after the security walked her boyfriend outside in a headlock. i heard something along the lines that she got in a fight with another girl, then her boyfriend got in it, and then when security got there, she kneed one of them in the balls, so they drug her outside. then i guess a group of 2-3 girls beat the crap out of her on the sidewalk and busted her head open. too bad trocaderos sound system sucked to the point that opening acts were walking off the stage saying fuck it. shit was getting really annoying really fast.

Sep 7, 2004
That show was not the greatest. Minneapolis shows are typically in excess of 1500 people. Most there heard about the show from myspace.

Nov 14, 2003
to my knowledge, there has never been 1500 people at a minneapolis tech show before, except for the one B96 had this summer, and the wonka tour show, but that is a whole different deal. considering that the quest can't even hold 1500 people, not a possibility. maybe 700 at a tech show in the past. either way though, that club sucked, and that show shouldnt be based on attendance, since it was 18+ only. i know for a fact that kept the crowd smaller, since a huge portion of the people that would have went to the show are juggalos/non-juggalos under 18. personally, i liked it being 18+, made it a hell of a lot easier to keep my g/f from being crushed at the front of the stage, and i wasnt kicked in the head by any random crowd surfers (there was only one, and he was dropped head first before he got to me). tech needs to try and get into First Ave. for his future shows. that club is 10X better then both the quest and Trocaderos

EDIT: Forgot the wonka tour