Tech remakes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2003
my first post here

Twisted with Roger Troutman is a take-off of Troutman's old song "I Want to Be Your Man". The way he flipped the chorus is hilarious.

Anyone who's seen the movie Pootie Tang probably recognized the song.

Aug 20, 2002
yup

techn9nehq said:
you have THAT version......

"I got my gun on spray (machine gun), so don't try to (gun shot) (gun shot), runaway..."
I thought there was a version with a beat like this,like PSYCHODRAMAS "THE FLUX"...but yeah,this is right,..already got this....

Oct 10, 2002
check out Zapp and roger's greatest hits everything has been sampled like a whore on there like blow my thang (paper boy ditty) remember that shit and many others.

Nov 20, 2003
now its on

Does anyone remember the name of the song that 'Now It's On' samples.

It's an instumental song that they used to always play on hip hop and rnb stations late at night. First time I heard Now It's On it had me laughing thinking about that song being used for a Tech N9ne track.

can't remeber the name of it for the life of me

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Re: now its on

ermatthe said:

It's an instumental song that they used to always play on hip hop and rnb stations late at night. First time I heard Now It's On it had me laughing thinking about that song being used for a Tech N9ne track.

Art of Noise - Moments in Love

fuck it....i've got some others (some Ice T stuff...Snoop Dogg stuff...Eazy-E stuff) that i'm going to list but i'm going to wait until I listen to the entire collection and make a DEFINITIVE list.

you guys know what ice-T & Eazy E and NWA stuff i'm talking about? figure it out

Nov 20, 2003
Re: now its on

ermatthe said:

Thanks!

Checking it out now.

Aaahh, the memories

All they really did for Now It's On was speed it up a little (very litte) and add that phat bass line.