Tech ranked 15,9,6 in myspace top indie artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
this has to be good for sales i mean how can u be ranked that high on the biggest people site in the world and not have a better 1st week than your last 2 cds?? on the top 20 artists on my space they take each catogory and break it up into unsigned, indie, and major. tech is in indie (duh) but he is ranked 15 in hip hop, 9 in rap, and 6 in alternative. pretty fuckin tight huh?

Sep 16, 2002
Merlconn13 said:
this has to be good for sales i mean how can u be ranked that high on the biggest people site in the world and not have a better 1st week than your last 2 cds?? on the top 20 artists on my space they take each catogory and break it up into unsigned, indie, and major. tech is in indie (duh) but he is ranked 15 in hip hop, 9 in rap, and 6 in alternative. pretty fuckin tight huh?
VERY good point!

Apr 21, 2003
Good he really deserve's it his album is off the hook.. Every song is bad ass and i hope thisalbum takes him far.. not a big deal but even my brother who always hate's on tech (besides "this ring") he listened to the whole album today and wouldn't shut up about how bad ass it is... lol that's big to me.. but yeah it'll do good i wouldn't be suprized to see it on billboard top 50 or whatever..