Tech On MTV Jams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I was watching MTV Jams then they showed the camera filming a kansas city highway sign. Potato said to himself "hey, Tech's from there" and what do you know, they did a segment on the Kansas City rap scene mostly showcasing Tech talking and along with Krizz, Kutt, S&S and bunch of nobodies. And just as they ended that I expected the music video for Like Yeah to go on or atleast something, but that was it. I mean, they did it for the other cities they showed before

Nov 7, 2006
So what? I wouldn't be concerned with that bitterness, that wouldn't even affect MTV. And yeah, "Woot Woot", Tech got more exposure! but I'm wondering what's the hold up with the video

Jul 7, 2002
Alot of people that listen to mtv and shit dont really pay attention to lyrics anyways, why else would you like lil wayne or 50 cent.
Cause you like their songs???

Granted these guys aren't lyrical gods or anything, but I find it hilarious that so many of you can't say you never liked any of their music.

Every now and again you are allowed to relax and just enjoy what's around you.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Cause you like their songs???

Granted these guys aren't lyrical gods or anything, but I find it hilarious that so many of you can't say you never liked any of their music.

Every now and again you are allowed to relax and just enjoy what's around you.
I liked weezy before he developed that throat tumor.
and 50 was hot back in the day.

Now...no. Both should die tbh. ;]

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i admit get rich or die tryin was a great 50 album it was the first time i had heard of him, but after that he went down hill for me as far as lil wayne go never will i knock anything from him or ever say he has talent so yeah ummm fuck 50 as a rap artist fuck lil wayne for ever thinking he is a rap god and fuck the people that him believe he could ever be so cocky

as far as tech goes. is there actually a video out now?

Nov 7, 2006
i admit get rich or die tryin was a great 50 album it was the first time i had heard of him, but after that he went down hill for me as far as lil wayne go never will i knock anything from him or ever say he has talent so yeah ummm fuck 50 as a rap artist fuck lil wayne for ever thinking he is a rap god and fuck the people that him believe he could ever be so cocky

as far as tech goes. is there actually a video out now?
Nope

*he was just on again right now = P*

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
i wouldnt mind seein it but i dont have mtv jams. I dont even know what channel mtv is. Our radio stations here are better than mtv ever dreamed of being. hot 97.9 be having game in the studio and e-40 was on the other day he did sprinkle me live in the studio and the female dj did suga-t part. 50 cent calls in on a regular basis. 93.3 the box has the dj Micheal watts/swisha house show. they got all the news and internet gossip on the radio though. lol houston is cool