Tech on lotus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
I'm pretty sure most of you don't like psychopathic but this is tech related so i'll just post it.

Over on realjuggalos.com they have a track listing for their group Dark Lotus. and here what it says

1. Intro
2. The Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
3. Whose There?
4. Save
5. Majik Carpet Rides (featuring Steppenwolf)
6. 6 pedals
7. Temple of blood (ft. esham)
8. Never Sober
9. Thorns
10. Anubis
11. Never Ending (ft. Tech N9ne)
12. Black Rain
13. True Tales
14. Necromancer
15. The Unknown
16. Eternity
17. The Lotus Decay
:hidden song:

So supposidly tech's on track 11.

Nov 14, 2003
thats right, psychopathic, or should i say psychopathic records and joe and joey records have 2 albums dropping in the next few months, not to mention the fact that one just dropped (wicked clowns from outer space vol. 2). they have dark lotus: black rain, which is scheduled to come out on april 6th, then the new psychopathic rydas album, no date set, but not too far after dark lotus, then they have the dark rain tour starting late april-early may (hopefully tech is on it)

Jan 16, 2003
when you said tech is with lotus, i thought you meant the group, i didn't think it was only gonna be 1 song

still nice though, for some reason even though i ain't crazy about most of psychopathic, i think the early twiztid and the dark lotus shit is hott

check call upon your gods and headache those two is bangin

Nov 14, 2003
dark lotus only has one other cd, and yes, it is fucking awesome. twiztid has been about forever. go beyond mostasteless. remember, twiztid used to be house of krazies. second hand smoke is another good track

Sep 26, 2002
man, i wanna hear this tech track

cus you can say what you want but I still think Twiztid's mostasteless is a fuckin dope album. (one of my favorite)

it's got a totally different "feel" to it than other rap and it sounds good to my ear. However, I didnt like the new shit except for tech's verse on the killa song

Oct 18, 2003
I'd rather hear tech n9ne get up on some psychopathic rydas. but i'm pretty sure tech can make the lotus sound good as hell, just about any track techs on is fresh.... wait a minute did i just say just about? I mean every track.

Oct 18, 2003
Eh abk completely sucks, blaze has mad potention but for the most part i'm with what you say Twiztid and E are the best and I have alot of respect for Icp to make it where they are today. being able to hold a 4 day concert with people like tech n9ne, vanilla ice, and Im hoping that they can get bone thugs too.

Nov 14, 2002
I really am not into the rap of Esham, or Twizted, or anyone on Psy for that matter really, but there's just something about the fuckers that makes me want to say I'm a fan. I hardly ever listen to the cd's, but I've got easily 6 Psychopathic records, I'm sippin' a screwdriver right now out of the thermos that came from my Big Money Hustlas lunchbox, and in a quick minute I'll probably take off my Buckethead shirt and throw on my riddlebox shirt. I can't explain it but despite the fact that they suck, I LOVE ICP.