Tech on a video game soundtrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
I was lookin on www.juffalo.com (www.juggalo.com) and found this

- "Jellyscicle", the Tech song featuring E-40 from the upcoming Everready album was rumored to be appearing on the soundtrack to the movie "Be Cool" but now, it will NOT be on the soundtrack. Instead...
- TWO new Tech songs: "Jellyscicle" and "No Can Do (Y'all Can't Fuck With Us)" will be on the soundtrack to the videogame "25 To Life" from Eidos.

If thats the truth, I cant wait to play the shit outta that game it looks pretty tight.

http://www.25tolife.com/

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Fingerz said:
I was lookin on www.juffalo.com (www.juggalo.com) and found this

- "Jellyscicle", the Tech song featuring E-40 from the upcoming Everready album was rumored to be appearing on the soundtrack to the movie "Be Cool" but now, it will NOT be on the soundtrack. Instead...
- TWO new Tech songs: "Jellyscicle" and "No Can Do (Y'all Can't Fuck With Us)" will be on the soundtrack to the videogame "25 To Life" from Eidos.

If thats the truth, I cant wait to play the shit outta that game it looks pretty tight.

http://www.25tolife.com/
maybe you should read this forum more often instead of some juggalo site.....because i believe i posted about this 2 weeks ago and Tech confirmed it last week.

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
techn9nehq said:
maybe you should read this forum more often instead of some juggalo site.....because i believe i posted about this 2 weeks ago and Tech confirmed it last week.
even though i help to run/own that site (juggalo.com), i agree with nick. where do you think I got the news to summarize and post on there? this site was even credited...

Jan 28, 2005
Tech said that shit in the caribou lou song thread. Dont hate on him for not lookin throug here first, just checks juggalo news and comes back to the source tos ee if its true.

Jan 12, 2003
KillaClown said:
Tech said that shit in the caribou lou song thread. Dont hate on him for not lookin throug here first, just checks juggalo news and comes back to the source tos ee if its true.
call me crazy, but should fans of Tech N9ne try a Tech N9ne site before going else where?

Jan 28, 2005
betthatstang said:
call me crazy, but should fans of Tech N9ne try a Tech N9ne site before going else where?

Maybe the kid's a little slow on the uptake and didnt realize that as he was typing in his internet browser? :ermm: Ahh well, his problem. Poor guy.