Tech N9ne's Major Personal Appearance Change LIVE On Ustream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
this is how LDS admits he was wrong.....lol
LOL Like I give a shit. I signed onto this website in August of 2006 to post up questions for an interview I did with Kutt, so forgive me please if I missed out on a years worth of bitching about Tech N9ne ditching the red hair.

The only Tech news I got was from Absolute Power up to that point.

Nov 14, 2002
The whole idea of tuning into Ustream to watch anything "live" related to his physical appearance is "faggotry". The whole idea of advertising something like that is pretty gay, to me. And I don't mean gay in the "you're a dork" way... I mean it in the you'll gobble any set of cock and balls that waves in front of your face and jack off three other guys in a circle type of gay.

How can you call someone gay because they're discussing one of the possibilities of the video that you just said you'd tune into without a care? Dork.

Nov 7, 2006
maybe they meant to say personnel and he's gonna morph with psychopathic records and the kmk record label and and form the smelliest concert the world has ever scene.

or maybe he cut his hair