Tech N9NE's Beefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
How did the beef start roasting with Vel Bakardi? Is Vel a tight rapper? What's his style like?
Also... Why did things sour up with Don Juan?
Also, also... I heard Short Nitty left the RDV's... please explain.
Who else does Tech N9NE got beef with?

May 27, 2002
Unregistered said:
Also... Why did things sour up with Don Juan?
Also, also... I heard Short Nitty left the RDV's... please explain.
Who else does Tech N9NE got beef with? [/B]
don juan=classic example of money and fame gettin to peoples heads, don juan thought he made tech who he is now

short.....is a pedophile, got arrested 2 summers ago and is shunned by the RDVS

tech has beef with another kc rapper name MAC LETHAL i have heard i cant confirm tho

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
haha @ mac lethal.. he is far from techs mind im sure.. mac juss talks shit cuzz he jealous he says grant rice wrote the entire calm before the storm album... mac lethal is a joke.. him and shawn

~law said it~

Aug 21, 2002
Man, Vell just had problems dude... Vell is a very good rapper in my opinion, he has sort of a stop-n-go flow... Kinda fast but a little cluttered, but at the same time, understandable, and his lyrics are on point, it's just his subjects that are not going too good for him! If he had the right money behind him, then there is a good chance that he could blow up!

Nitty, he went to court last month for his sentencing. He's done some crazy shit and was a hell of a rapper, but that rape shit ended his career...

Don Juan, that fool.... Ha, ha, ha.... He's horrible! The dudes beats are Deja' vu sounding... He can't wrap a present though!

Oct 6, 2002
TECH HAS NO BEEF WITH MAC LETHAL. I HAVE ASK HIM ABOUT THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES AND HE SAYS HE KEEPS HEARING SHIT BUT THAT NONE OF IT IS TRUE. VELL,DON AND NITTY THOSE STORIES ARE TRUE! VELL IS SUPPOSEDLY GOOD BUT I THINK HE MUST BE REAL JEALOUS OF TECH CAUSE HE WILL NOT LEAVE IT ALONE AND DON JUAN IS AN ASS, HE IS JUST MAD AND TALKING SHIT BECAUSE HE CANT POCKET TECH'S MONEY ANYMORE AND NITTY, WELL HE FUCKED UP AND HE REALLY DESERVES TO BE SOMEONES BITCH IN PRISON! IT REALLY IS TO BAD THAT PEOPLE CANT ACT RIGHT AND BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS WHEN THEY DO WELL, INSTEAD THEY STAND THERE WITH THERE HAND OUT OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GOOD PEOPLE.

May 3, 2002
From what I understand now:
Don Juan - arrogant. Claims he made Tech N9NE.
Vel Bakardi - started hating on Tech N9NE for some reason.
Short Nitty - caught a rape case because he slept with a minor.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Don Juan - arrogant. Claims he made Tech N9NE.
Vel Bakardi - started hating on Tech N9NE for some reason.
Short Nitty - caught a rape case because he slept with a minor.

you got it right.....except for Nitty....you gave him too much credit...let him off the hook too easy for saying "minor"....it was an 11 year old girl, it truely was RAPE and it involved sodomy. Not just because she wasn't of age.

BUT

Tech doesnt have beef with him....hence the reason he wasnt on "Lil Nitty" by the RDVs. He wants to go visit him in prison and will do so as soon as he gets the chance. The Nitty-Tech bond was probablly the strongest within the RDVs. Tech had a lot of love for him and still does.

Nick

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
The beef with Vell did start over a chick and Tech said and I quote "I was the devil in that situation" and the silly shit has escalated from there..................Vell could never touch Tech on the mic....but is dillusional enough to think he can.

Swick