Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Not to be cynical, but how is this at all supportin Tech? I think the best way to support him is by buyin his album, downloadin it is damn near the same as bootleggin it. How is this in anyway supportin him? Unless I'm misunderstandin the message behind this post, holla back =%~dRoP iT

Apr 25, 2002
In the end, the idea is to go buy the CD. Of course they want people to buy the album, but they're making it available so that you can listen to the entire thing before you decide if it is worth droppin' the lettuce peels on the record store counter top.....

Sep 23, 2002
^^^Good lookin, I do that shit anyway, I dont just drop my bread on the table without seein if the shits worth it anyway. I just thought maybe this was another download the album and dont go buy it post, lol. You know how that shit is. =%~dRoP iT

Sep 23, 2002
Shit I'm in KC and I support all our folx out here puttin it down, there alot of tight ass niggas out here. And I had that Tech soon as it touched down =%~dRoP iT

May 3, 2002
If you go to his website and watch the FTI comercial he did or if you watch the commercial on TV. He says himself to go to his website and download his new album for free. He explains it more
if you download that "FTI MESSAGE FROM TECH"