Tech N9ne, your friends in St Louis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
JLMACN: if you don't know the history behind the word Dirty as refering to STL folks, don't speak on it
We been calling STL folks dirtys way before Nelly even got to this town. I'm almost 23 and I remeber folks calling each other that when I was in 7th grade. Check some old STL albums Deadly Duece dropped when I was in 9th grade, and they been calling each other dirty from the jump
Nelly Talk, hell Naw, my hood ain't full no pop tarts

Aug 21, 2002
Nelly is a pussy ass dude in person. He can't compare to Tech when it comes to personality and love for his fans. Nelly turned that around this past weekend when he had thrown a celebrity game for kids and came in with 800 bodyguards.. WHO THE HELL IS HE PROTECTING HIMSELF FROM????? KIDS! And when the adults asked him for pics, he was like Naw, not now or No... FUCK HIM! I understand that he is a human being as he said in splurging, but dont make yourself suceptable for situations where people are going to approach you when you are going to act like a bitch... And that nigga came like 20 minutes before it was over and sat off in a corner like he was Elvis or Micheal Jackson or something.. It isn't like I have alway's hated him, it's just that as of this past weekend I lost 100% respect for the dude, and I aint even going to get on that nigga disrespecting the Vet KRS-1...

Aug 26, 2002
KRS1, how old are you 30+, fucc KRS1 and any other rap vet who get mad at youngsters coming up and trying to make skrill. It ain't our fualt that we evolved his prime to make our money in our prime.

Jul 7, 2002
I with you on this one Jesse.....Everyone hates on the new cats cause they ain't on the "hard" shit as much as the older cats.....The way I see do what ya got to do to make yours.....fuck anyone that hates on you for making it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i feel you..........

jesse james said:
JLMACN: if you don't know the history behind the word Dirty as refering to STL folks, don't speak on it
We been calling STL folks dirtys way before Nelly even got to this town. I'm almost 23 and I remeber folks calling each other that when I was in 7th grade. Check some old STL albums Deadly Duece dropped when I was in 9th grade, and they been calling each other dirty from the jump
Nelly Talk, hell Naw, my hood ain't full no pop tarts
thanks for the history lesson jesse......look....be realistic for a minute........nelly...lol.......this dude came up because he knows how to lie in a flow!!.........was nelly a real drug dealer??.......no!....did he have a lot of money?....doesn't sound like it!!.......this is why real hip-hop fans do not like him!!.........you know damn well that he isn't/wasn't telling the truth on the majority/all of his music!!.......(being that you are from stl and all)......i got a lot of respect for people like yourself cause you know how to seperate yourself from the "nelly-folk"..........like you said he is a pop-tart!!!...........lets just keep it at that!.......aight?.......fuck 'em.............he ain't real to me........peace!!

Aug 26, 2002
^^^ don't trip , I ain;t trippin off u what so ever ...we all Mo. folks herre even tho I'm on the otherside of the state

I feel Midwest rap from Dayton Family,Bone , to Chitown groups, KC, even the non heard STL mofos would put a lyrikal ass whooping on all these wacc acts, I'm talkin about them Eastern tender foots and some these Westside cowboys mofos. Midwest rapper flow, we more creative with our wordplay and lyrics are better too.
MIDWEST , where we leave yo wig a mess

Sep 10, 2002
There are a lot of good things happening in StL. And the progress would be much better if it weren't for Nelly. In fact, rap as a whole has become a joke. After a freshman press, no rapper talks about the old days besides old cats like Dre, Snoop, and the old NWA mofos. Infact, I think that as of late the only true "hardcore" rappers have been people like WU-Tang and Tech N9ne. Look at it from my perspective. I am a white guy from the 'burbs, but I am a punk. I am ousted by my community because I don't believe in racism, and I pierce and tattoo myself. Fuck that. Music was made for one reason and it would be nice to see that reason come out... Bring people together, not make us fight.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i feel you..........

yeah i know what you are saying....."dr."......lol........
......nah man.....hey i feel what you are saying.......music was ment to keep people toghether........but it only doesn that when we have people "kepp'n it real".......when people (nelly)...lie about their shit.......then it becomes a problem to evryone!!!..........know what i am sayin?.......out!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
game over............nough said..

LOL............OK!!......THAT IS GOOD YOU LIKE FAKE ASS PEOPLE!......to be honest.......this is tech's fuckin site....not nelly's!!.........i give a fuck 'bout nelly!!........enough said about that!!..........out!