Tech N9ne with ToneDeff?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2003
I was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of ToneDeff. I posted a post over on Tone's site suggesting that he contacts Tech to do a song together because I believe they would make a sick song together. Both have furious fast verses and that would be amazing if both could do a song. Anyone heard of him? What do you guys think of this idea?

Jul 2, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
I think Tech is already doing a song with Eminem... That's enough white kids on a disc.

Maybe Tonedeff and Aliaz can get together.
too bad ToneDeff isn't white. Sorry, I guess to be sick, we have to like listening to guys who paint their faces as clowns.

Jul 2, 2003
It's a referal to Zer0.MediA since he's such an ICP fan. Eww sorry can't stand them.

Anyways, why does race come into matter? If they can spit, they can spit, don't take anything away from them. It was just a suggestion too and he goes anal on me.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tonedef got some good tracks, he can spit quick. just because he spit quick doesnt mean he would sound good wit tech, tone more mello wit his shit, he dont go off...FRUNTSCH were you at on this one...someonesays tonedef and it wasnt you were ya at???lol

jyeaya

Nov 14, 2002
It's a referal to Zer0.MediA since he's such an ICP fan. Eww sorry can't stand them.
Yeah, *HUGE* ICP fan. If I kicked you in the face, would you fart?

Anyways, why does race come into matter? If they can spit, they can spit, don't take anything away from them. It was just a suggestion too and he goes anal on me.
It was a joke, Ill Bitch... But if you're really interested in anal, private message TechN9neHQ.

Jul 2, 2003
Have u heard Tone's recently released pre-album? It's like an album with freestyles remixes and new stuff from him so we can listen to that until his real album comes out. Has some good stuff on it.