Tech N9ne Video Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Good shit good shit...

The only part I didnt get is... Why the FUCK do people still ask him why he moved to LA?! WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK?!?! Umm to get popular, ya dumb fuck. Aint noone gonna find ur ass out in KC, u need to be in LA where shit is happening...

ANywayz other than that, nice interview. I cant wait for Caribou Lou to become a video, that will be dope as fuck. I really hope that blows up big and gets splattered all across MTV so people can see a real fuckin artist for a change...

Jan 5, 2007
TheVille31 said:
obviously tech does or else he wouldnt have changed JUST to push everready. He knows whats up.
no he didn't change because of everready, he changed cause the red dye was killin his hair and he pulls more beezys with out the red hair and i think the red hair was tight it was original and no one done it before tech gots style no matter what he looks like

Sep 22, 2006
i think the red hair was wicked, but hey its always good to change a lil.
i beleive carabolou will make it, and ppl in skool will sing it and say "hey ness i saw that guy tech n9ne new video" like ppl said to me wen bone came back

Sep 17, 2003
Traviz1990 said:
no he didn't change because of everready, he changed cause the red dye was killin his hair and he pulls more beezys with out the red hair and i think the red hair was tight it was original and no one done it before tech gots style no matter what he looks like

I personally think that that was a "good reason" to cut it, and to tell everyone that's why he did it. But as an added bonus (just as Tech himself stated) he no longer looked "like a silly clown." He stated he would have cut it a long time ago if he would have known how much the ladies were going to like it.

Again, why does the general public shy away from (for example) groups like Twiztid and ICP? Sure, most people know they are not the greatest, but the general public sees all that ridiculous face paint and crazy ass shit for who they are. Not saying it's right for everyone to take one look at an artist and write them off because of their appearance, but when your struggling to gain more fans, it would be nice to look a little more laid back. :ermm:

Oh, and I think the Rain would make for a good third single, if done right. :cool: