Tech N9ne TV Interviews?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
in this it goes on about tech n9ne maybe doing TV interviews?????
TECH N9NE will also be available for interview opportunities in New York City from Monday, Jan. 18 through Friday, January 22

Hmm...where does it mention anything about TV interviews? It could be print, audio, or video. It doesn't specify. Good shit either way. More exposure for him.

Feb 9, 2006
Hey "LOOK" I can "CAPITALIZE" words and "PUT" them in "QUOTES" too.

The point I was making "CLOWN", is that there is nothing of real importance going on in the Strange camp lately. So faggot fucks like you make posts about nothing, just to give the morons who dont go to any other forum on the Sicc besides Strange to talk about.

What were u expecting people to "DISCUSS" about this topic? "Ohhh Tech MIGHT be doing interviews in New York, I wonder if he will run into Jay-Z and punk him for not going on tour with Tech".

GTFO

Jul 1, 2004
I never understood why people dont leave the Strange forum. The siccness has alot to offer, but I guess when your a groupie/stan its hard to have any actual input on anything else in the world. when tech n9ne is your world.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Hey "LOOK" I can "CAPITALIZE" words and "PUT" them in "QUOTES" too.

The point I was making "CLOWN", is that there is nothing of real importance going on in the Strange camp lately. So faggot fucks like you make posts about nothing, just to give the morons who dont go to any other forum on the Sicc besides Strange to talk about.

What were u expecting people to "DISCUSS" about this topic? "Ohhh Tech MIGHT be doing interviews in New York, I wonder if he will run into Jay-Z and punk him for not going on tour with Tech".

GTFO
Well he certainly gave you a lot to talk about...

Oct 25, 2006
I find it astounding that you guys even go around the Siccness besides here. I've seen other people talk about random artists I don't give a shit about and, Christ almighty, it's fucking boring. I come on here just to kick the shit with you guys, and occasionally give my opinion every once in awhile. I love rap, but damn, I can't sit around on a forum for hours looking at boring shit that doesn't interest me. Every time I get my hopes up for an artist, they flop and never show their face again, or their style completely changes. Rap, to be honest, has become really boring for the past few years. Hence the reason almost all of my posts are rooted in this forum.

Jul 1, 2004
I find it astounding that you guys even go around the Siccness besides here. I've seen other people talk about random artists I don't give a shit about and, Christ almighty, it's fucking boring. I come on here just to kick the shit with you guys, and occasionally give my opinion every once in awhile. I love rap, but damn, I can't sit around on a forum for hours looking at boring shit that doesn't interest me. Every time I get my hopes up for an artist, they flop and never show their face again, or their style completely changes. Rap, to be honest, has become really boring for the past few years. Hence the reason almost all of my posts are rooted in this forum.
I post in the Open Forum (always funny shit goin on), Detox(i do drugs), Sports(i like sports), Sports Entertainment(I like wrestling) Midwest Mafia( im from the midwest and like midwest music)

Siccness has alot to offer for me, thats why I do it.

Sep 24, 2002
only reason i dont use most of the other areas here is cause i use itsbx and boxden and those forums get info, news, songs etc etc alot sooner than this forum.