Tech N9ne To Premiere Song From ‘All 6′s and 7′s’ On UStream Broadcast From XXL Headq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
Tech N9ne To Premiere Song From ‘All 6′s and 7′s’ On UStream Broadcast From XXL Headq

On Tuesday, May 3, 2011, Tech N9ne will premiere a new track LIVE on UStream from his upcoming album All 6′s and 7′s. The broadcast will be held from the XXL Magazine Headquarters in New York City and begins at 2:30 PM EST.

Click here or scroll down on May 3, 2:30 EST, to watch history in the making!

http://www.ustream.tv/xxlmagazine

Sep 17, 2008
Tech N9ne is currently gearing up for the release of his new album, All 6s and 7s, on June 7, and in anticipation for the project he will be coming up to the XXL offices to personally premiere the LP’s first single, the star-studded collaboration, “Worldwide Choppers,” featuring Busta Rhymes, Twista and Yelawolf.

Set to broadacast live simultaneously on both XXLMag.com and XXL’s UStream portal, Channel Live, at 3 p.m. EST, fans are encouraged to hit up @XXLStaff on Twitter with all their questions for Tech Nina. We promise plenty of special guests to make appearances on the show.

All 6s and 7s is the Kansas City, MO’s 11th solo album and along with Busta, Twista and Yela, will also feature appearances from Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Kendrick Lamar, E-40, Snoop Dogg and Jay Rock, among others. Production was provided by B.o.B , Will Power and the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League.

Be sure to tune into our UStream special with Tech Nine next week. —XXL Staff

Feb 20, 2008
i feel like a fuck food music vid, would be more beneficial, bring in more fans (not necessarily good fans), but it will def make for more sales if they can get it on television.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
im gonna call in sick just to watch this hopefully the beats as badd as the 1st two chopper tracks

sumone record

Nov 14, 2002
So if this is in NY what's the chance I can get in and onto that Ustream.

I picture myself doing the "walk down the fake stairs" thing behind the couch Tech is sitting on as he's doin' the intro for the song and everyone wondering who the fuck that dumb fat white kid is.

Dec 14, 2005
So Hes A Mental Giant isnt the first single? Hed probably be better off with putting Worldwide Choppers out first and then hit em with a dope solo track..