tech n9ne this friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
yea x wasent there
and all i have to say is god damn project deadman suck
one guy said u guys fucking suck out loud everyone starting laughing
then when they said give it up for pdm hella people booed

Sep 17, 2003
Yea, I heard slight applause and then the boos came through. I can't say shit about PDM though... that is not my style of music, so I don't judge it. It's easy to say they are terrible, but I have nothing else to compare them to.

That aside, Kutt's set was the shit! that mother fucker is seriously being held back by the label... the way he flowed over that Jay-Z beat was incredible... and the way he did those bars from N A Whitemanzeyez with no beat blew me away.

And then there was Skat & Snug actin a fool, gettin' free green... that was a fat one that Skatter was hittin... definately hot shit. BG did some nice shit too... he and Kutt signed my girl's shirt.

And of course, Tech did NOT dissappoint the crowd! (no spiked hair... just wild red hair flyin around) I heard a lot more songs than I thought I would, but I guess that's what happens when you're the headlining act.

I can say that was 20 bucks well spent... best rap acts that I have ever heard live.

Sep 26, 2002
soulwinnerrj said:
I can't say shit about PDM though... that is not my style of music, so I don't judge it. It's easy to say they are terrible, but I have nothing else to compare them to.
that's the cleverest thing i've heard anyone say about PDM on this site. cus, they obviously don't suck, i just might not be the biggest fan but anyone with a brain cell and a half can tell that they don't "suck" (at least not as much as millions of other selfproclaimed "artists")

Oct 9, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
I saw tech at the same place as soul fly but i went to see ill nino but the bitched out last minute. So i bought tech tickets and left didnt even see soulfly
I saw soulfly here in st louis but Ill nino did perform and kicked ass... which was the reason we went as well... hardly listened to soulfly.

Jul 14, 2004
TheVille31 said:
ummmmm you better have gotten that cd cuz i know i didnt just waste a calm before the storm

Nothing man....

So either I got took or it got lost in the mail (yeah right). But the tracking I put on the package made to your house. Also, I followed up on the money order and it got cashed.

The looks of it, I got jacked.

If you can't handle your business then why you tryna do it?

Thats fucking weak homie.

It aint nothing to boss, bitch!