tech n9ne this friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i met xdash in springfield... dude is pretty cool. my roomate went to school with him back in the day ...

Jul 14, 2004
TheVille31 said:
ill be there

i know hella people that are goin looks like word spread quickly on this show

Alright, homie! Then don't forget to bring your CBTS to hand over, or give me back my $75 cash. Its done been over a month now.

I'll be there homie....

Apr 21, 2003
ill be there fo sho!!!

da tech n9ne extravaganza starts tomorrow night!!

LAWRENCE- 9/24
MANHATTAN- 9/28
WICHITA!!- 9/29

havn't had multiple tech concerts in like a year!
we will deff be kickin it like donkeys!

Aug 18, 2002
Man....what the fuck, everytime I'm planning on being at something that has some "special" happening it falls through... :devious: It was Bubba right?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
PimpsPlenty said:
Alright, homie! Then don't forget to bring your CBTS to hand over, or give me back my $75 cash. Its done been over a month now.

I'll be there homie....
damn u handed him 75$ for a cd....and even up front before u got the goods.... gosh u deserve to be jacked lol

but back 2 the subject at hand...i wish i could go down to lawrence my car is fucked up tho...

Aug 18, 2002
Anybody know if it was supposed to be Bubba just out of curiosity? I always love how people opt out of shit at the last fuckin minute. :angry: What happened with that shit?

Aug 18, 2002
Of course nothing ever goes as planned....I'd wish that no announcement at all be made in these kind of situations and that whoever would just show up....Thats what I call a special guest. Not having any idea would be a lot tighter IMO, and if they cancelled nobody would have any expectations. Buts its all good....Imma still be kickin it down in L-Town and support them Empire boys and the whole Strange family. It just sucks that this is kind of the "hometown" crowd and everything. I feel as if we deserve it the most.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Jar said:
Moon Bar, 815, The Hawk, Abe And Jakes
most likely I will be at one of those places but I got a two weekend class that starts tonight from 6-10 at Kansas City Kansas Community College, wherever the fuck that is...never been there before