Tech N9ne talks about visiting Lil Wayne in Jail(Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Damn, i've never seen KK like that. He looks mad pissed. If I were the interviewer I would have asked more details about them collabing. Are you getting on his album, is he getting on yours? Type shit. Still a good video, though.

Feb 11, 2006
lol@ krizz kalico lookin like he just got caught wid a half a p cuffed up in da back of a jake car lol dude trynaact hard and serious but him lookin like dat just make me wanna laugh...

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
After all that being unhappy on Strange talk Kutt did on Raw-N-UnKuttt I won't be surprised if Krizz is feeling the same way.
Why is Kutt unhappy? And I hope Wayne doesn't fuck up Tech's flow like Paul Wall did. In other words, I hope Tech's flow doesn't get influenced by that punk.

Nov 4, 2005
Why is Kutt unhappy? And I hope Wayne doesn't fuck up Tech's flow like Paul Wall did. In other words, I hope Tech's flow doesn't get influenced by that punk.
how did paul effect tech's flow?? i thought Sumn like a pimp he and krizz ripped it, i cant even keep up with tech's flow on that, my tongue doesnt let me

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I meant on Get The Fuck Outta Here. Tech was all slow, rapping with a swag. On Sumn Like A Pimp, too. I can give a fuck about that slow, money rap. And he's not even fast on that, I don't know why your 'tongue doesn't let you keep up.'

Nov 4, 2005
I meant on Get The Fuck Outta Here. Tech was all slow, rapping with a swag. On Sumn Like A Pimp, too. I can give a fuck about that slow, money rap. And he's not even fast on that, I don't know why your 'tongue doesn't let you keep up.'
he has a fast part on it?

at 2:42 he starts it, my tongue gets twisted thats where

Oct 17, 2009
Thats funny cause I thought that was one of the dopest verses on Killer