**Tech N9ne/Strange Music promoting in THE PHILLIPPINES!?!?!?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
YES! THIS SPRING BREAK, I will be rollin up..or should I say FLYING over to The PHILLIPPINES along with my relatives from Frisco/Oakland and San Diego.... more importantly, I will stock my luggage with at least 400 or more Strange Music samplers (more if LAX or my aunt doesn't bitch!...I'm not sure if LAX will even let me bring a staple gun for posters.).

-I will be hitting up Metro Manilla, especially their Mega Mall (huge fuckin mall with virtual reality booth games n' shit!), and YES I WILL BE TAKING PICTURES and VIDEO TAPING a bunch of people in my culture, getting them to say "TECH N9NNNNNE!", throwin up devil boy signs! lol. After Metro Manilla, I will be on a air conditioned van touring for 8 hours (while passing out cd's of course) all over the area to my mom's (R.I.P. mommy, love ya!) family's island called "Binnabalian", hittin up Karaoke/Titty bars with the samplers, it's gonna be OFF THE HOOK!!! WOoooo!! I can't wait!! I'm gonna play Battle Royale in the Island!!

http://www.BattleRoyaleFilm.com
-Jugga

Jan 7, 2003
G---

Sorry I lost your email address....I was just going to see if you were going to be around this weekend by chance I will be in LA on Saturday until Monday...I will try to get that pic from T.O. I aint sure if you live anywhere near the office or if you just keep in contact...I've never been there...really excited...looking for some things to do on Saturday while the guys are busy...got any ideas...

Jan 16, 2003
battle royale is the hottest fuckin movie!!!

filipinos rule!

but i got one problem........tech n9ne does a concert in the philipinnes but not in new york? wtf is this shit?!?! come to new york dammit

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
skeptikaltruth said:
battle royale is the hottest fuckin movie!!!

filipinos rule!

but i got one problem........tech n9ne does a concert in the philipinnes but not in new york? wtf is this shit?!?! come to new york dammit
I need to get a hold of a copy of Battle Royale 2...i guess all the kids hunt down the guy who started the first one. Sounds like some tight shit.

But who said Tech's doin a show in the philipinnes? i think you're mixed up here.

Sep 16, 2002
to: NICK & DEaNTheAlmighty

yo NICK, go to EBAY and buy the ALL REGION BR2 special edition 2 disc dvd off this dude named Markymarkgv or something, he sells them for like $19.99 plus shipping, he's VERY RELIABLE!!

BR1 was better than BR2, BUT BR2's still an awesome movie!! I found the BR2 Special Mission box set that comes with a BR2 bangle and necklace with BR2 tag for like $121

Speaking of Asian movies, this dope-ass, scary-ass (WAY SCARIER Than THE RING!! Korean Horror movie called "JU-ON: The Grudge" will be re-made, well, actually advanced cause the asian boy and his mom will be in it aswell as Sarah Michelle Gellar!!

and to DEANtheAlmighty, holy shit!! you're gonna be down here in L.A.!?!?!?!?!? fo sho, I won't be down to chill on Saturday cause I'll be chillin with my girl of course case HELLO... it's gonna be VALENTINE'S DAY!!!damn, I wish the Chris Rock @ Universal Ampitheatre wasn't sold out!! BUT.. hey, me you and your man can all meet at the Strange Office on Sunday sometime after I'm done with church.
my e-mail is: [email protected]
hit up my voice mail @: (310) 293-9644 (lol, sorry in advance for my retarded Whinnie the POoh/C.R.E.A.M. "remix" I did with my voice)
-Jugga

Jan 7, 2003
Yeah...get to go to LA for the first time for Valentines day...pretty excited....wish I could stay longer...but KC would fall apart without me....ha!!! Just joking...

I just started working at the club waitressin(excuse the spelling...my spelling sucks...)needless to say I cant leave until Sat. morning...

Sep 16, 2002
holy shit Tragedy!! yeah, my mom's fam's from Binnabalian, Bolinao, it's a province in Pagasinan.... that's crazy cause very few Filapinos are Bolinao.... I'm half Bolinao, half Ilocano(dad's side).... Bolinaos are known for being more Islander-type filapinos and Ilocanos have been known for being really tight with their money!!! LOLthat's REALLY cool to see more asians up on this board!! Man, last time, my uncle over there taught me how to make a bamboo bomb...and they got the bombest water-proof fireworks!!!I'mma try to get that shit on tape this time!!
yo "holla at me" at:
[email protected]

yes, yes... Filapino chicks are hot as hell!! but shit, 95% of them are extremely stuck up!! that's why I never got with a Filapino chick....all they are to me is pussy, some TIGHT-ishh too!! LOL!!!

damn, LAX ain't letting people bring nailcutters and pins on the plane, I wonder if they'll let me keep the Battle Royale movie pins I have on my Strange Music Hat (that I screwed in metal spikes to look like Daredevil horns)!!! My Aunt told me to just keep it in my luggage and shit.

Oct 18, 2003
ama holler at you later.i got fam from sac over at my pad right now they're bolinao too.whats your last name anyway.we might know eachothers family.

Sep 16, 2002
my mom's last name was UNTALAN and her cousin's last name is CAROLINO and CAASI. Our family built the first church in Binaballian.
LOL, I actually have footage of some relatives beating the shit out of a big-ass pig so they can cook it....some crazy shit, but atleast it was for food!
-Jugga

Sep 16, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
lol i've been to Mega Mall... that place is fuckin nuts

Jolibee sux shit though, they make their hamburgers outta caribou meat and shit... don't they got one of those out in C-Arson?

hahahhahaa yeah...in the mega mall, you can hear EVERYONE's SLIPPERS CLapping!!!

Jollibee DOES SUCK.... are serious about the Caribou meat!! no wonder it tastes different!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Yeah, we DO have one hear in Carson... hey, lol, I'll try to take a pic of Jollibee holding a Skatterman & Snugbrim POster!! HAHAHAHA and post the pic on some asian message boards!! Jollibee needs to start making SPAM or CORNED BEEF BURGERS and some Bangus sticks...more innovative and our own culture!!! damn, Phillippines got raped by America, Japan and Spain.... our culture needs to stop being some pussies and be innovative with ideas again like when we made the CALLI STICKS and Tinickling dances!! what ever happen to great ideas like THOSE!! know what I'm sayin?????????