Tech N9ne - So Dope (Feat. Wrekonize, Twisted Insane & Snow Tha Product) Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And in terms of who's really the best female emcee ever, you know it's a three-way tie between Jean Grae(lyrical content/simile), Rah Digga(hardness, don't fuck with me attitude), and Lil' Kim(pretty much everything you'd want from an emcee)...

but seriously, is this a pissing contest for female rappers?

Snow is way more lyrically inclined than, say, an Iggy Azalea, but I'd prefer Iggy all day to her. I like her image, she's hotter than Snow, and actually dresses like she wants to have sex with men.

She's dope, no doubt about it. I just don't get real wrapped up in her talent that much.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I don't get what all the hate on Snow's about she's better then half the female's I've heard pick up a mic other than Jean Grae and Bahamadia.

and Lady of Rage > Rah Digga

Lil' Kim's a whore and isn't as talented as most make her out to be it's all hype

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Funny thing is this chicks verse is receiving critical acclaim everywhere but.....here....of course. Smh.

Not to mention this video was the #1 trending topic on twitter for almost an entire day.
Critical acclaim by some on Facebook some on twitter...anyone that truly believes snow is something special is suckin some strange dick and chances are have only liked tech since 6's and 7's

And the video is trending not because its some quality video...did you see the tits they hired for the job?

Meanwhile, I own the same shirt twisted insane was wearing in the video...but it's been in my closet for almost 2 years .....

Sep 30, 2002
Critical acclaim by some on Facebook some on twitter...anyone that truly believes snow is something special is suckin some strange dick and chances are have only liked tech since 6's and 7's

And the video is trending not because its some quality video...did you see the tits they hired for the job?

Meanwhile, I own the same shirt twisted insane was wearing in the video...but it's been in my closet for almost 2 years .....
Not from twitter and Facebook only. As soon as her name popped out of Tech's mouth on the breakfast club the first thing Charlamagne said was "that chick is dope" she absolutely killed on Sway in the morning. The chic doesn't sell sex even though she is good looking and doesn't want or need help from anybody. The true tell tale sign of growth, talent and success TO ME is by looking at the growth in attendance at her shows. A year and a half ago she performed in PHX and there were about 70-75 people there... Same venue this year had almost 600. No video, no radio, just putting out good music and performing it. This chick is consigned by MOST of the underground.

Sep 30, 2002
600 people ? Killa C must be a underground god then.. even that shit cunt pushes higher numbers
He relies heavily on the Juggalo fanbase. She has built a following in a very short period of time. She is even ahead of MGK's pace at this point in her career and you best look at attendance numbers these days buddy. The numbers for Kalikos tour were great this time but 2 years ago there were less than 200 at his show in Phx and he had been a touring artist for 8 yrs at the time. She is rockin shows and has even been described as the female Tech N9ne by the newspaper in Denver. She even has an East coast following and she doesn't really perform out there. That chick can rap and hold her own with ANYONE. She's humble and she treats her fans like gold, even visiting a few at home during her tour stops. She epitomizes what being a rapper/entertainer should be.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
not feelin her verse on so dope either. she says nothing, repeats phrases and lines, and gets dap from people cuz shes a bitch. big fuckin deal. shes better than a lot of other shit rappers but im sorry, when it comes to rapping, i dont give a shit about females. im not there to judge people on their looks.

Sep 30, 2002
The song's hook says so dope the wanna fuck suck and give it all up really abrupt....she rapped about her style building a crowd and how the dudes be comin at her since... What exactly was she supposed to rap about?

Props: JOK3R187