tech n9ne signature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
but i'd never ask for a motherfucker's autograph if a met someone like jaymz hetfield or tech n9ne or cypress hill, or steve vai
LoL.. I got Steve Vai's autograph when he came out with that crappy cd where his face is pasted on that wacky drawing where he's a robot/plant thing... I live just a bit away from him so he was doing some local shit and I hit him up at an in-store. He played some sick live shit and it was all for free. He was like "If all you guys would show up to my shows I'd have some money."

I felt bad for 'em.

Sep 26, 2002
yeah i got steve vai's pick when he played in KL
he threw it and i caught it
and again
what am i gonna do with that???
i can buy my own fuckin picks
hjahahahahahah

it's cool i got it , but would i go out of my way to ask for a fuckin guitar pick?
that's some childish bullshti

Nov 14, 2002
I just think it's funny that you happened to have named Tech and Vai in reference to signatures, and I have both... It's odd. But you're right.

It's just proof to others that you met someone, I guess.

Jun 23, 2003
sigs

i got techs autograph by ordering the poster from him. I emailed casey and asked if tech could personalize it, luckily casey caught him right before he left for australia. My signed anghellic poster is framed and always grabs attention when someone comes over. they always ask who the fuck is this guy? they leave knowing he is one of the baddest fucking rappers out there.

Sep 26, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

It's just proof to others that you met someone, I guess.
that's what i was thinkin but...
i've never met tech but i have two signatures
also, there are freeks that hunt people down to get their signatures
so they need it as proof that they 're Stans? hahahah

Jun 23, 2003
he said he wouldnt hunt down a sig like a STAN! that is fucking comedy man! YO tech sign my shit or this bitch is stayin in my trunk man! rotflmfao

Mar 31, 2003
MasZive said:
Shit, just rolling with Tech and them, they think you somebody, and those girls were flirting with me and wouldn't leave until I gave em' my autograph, so I did it..

it truly is just plain stupid how many people asked for my autograph on tour, the best was 2 really drunk guys in a McD's drive thru late in NM, me cory and matt actually gave them our autographs, there daughters were gonna be so happy they got autographs from xxx hahaha

Aug 21, 2002
Really, I dont see anything wrong with autographs, because there is a market for them, and depending on how you display it, it looks pretty cool... I framed my posters and they actually look good on my living room wall. I didn't even have em' up until Matt gave me that idea from his, and it worked out... I added a couple of the red vinyls to em and it looks like big time artist platinum certified frames... Tight shit...

StrangeLowregal said:

it truly is just plain stupid how many people asked for my autograph on tour, the best was 2 really drunk guys in a McD's drive thru late in NM, me cory and matt actually gave them our autographs, there daughters were gonna be so happy they got autographs from xxx hahaha
Hahaha... Autograph's from xxx... Yeah, it's kinda fun signing autographs, but then again, you never know if they'll try and jack you, cause it was some place I didn't know where I was whe I did that shit... But when the hotties ask for em' you'd tend to act as though you are actually someone then... Ass for the taking... Hahaha....

Mar 31, 2003
i feel ya on that, and we actually thought they might try somthin so we were ready for that you know how we roll hahaha, but i usually explain to them im nobody, but these guys are all

"Naaaaaawwwww your so-(hicup) body" yeah have another bottle of vodka buddy,

later steve