Tech N9ne Show Info (Columbia Version)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
For everybody that is going to this show, get ready for something new, I was at the studio with Tech and crew while they put the new show together last night, some new songs that Tech has never performed live, new clothes, he retired some songs that have been part of the show for a while, IT IS HEAT. Well put together as usual. So for those of you that have been to the last 3 shows at the blue note, yall can look forward to something new. There will be a VERY SPECIAL suprise for the end of the show, so walk out of the venue very slowly to hear it. Look forward to kickin it in columbia, Nick, the trip to Davenport should be fun after doing what I plan on doing that night in columbia, I might need your help, feel like driving?
HaHa

Oct 9, 2002
Seems Tech likes to bring new shit out at the Blue Note....isnt that where he first did worst enemy. Thought he did somethin in the past for the first time here. Anyone thats goin to this holla at me on aim:ghettobirdmu and we will see what all we can get poppin.

Peace