Tech N9ne Show Info (Columbia Version)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
We're a little more than a week away from Tech's 4th Trip to Columbia in a little over a year. And again it's at the Blue Note.

Blue Note, Columbia, MO
Fri, Dec 19, 2003 8:30pm

get your tickets from TICKETMASTER

or from the Blue Note Box Office.

All tickets are $18

Act fast because tickets are nearly sold out. YES that's RIGHT....there aren't many tickets for the Columbia show left available. So go get em now!!!

Oct 9, 2002
Hey whos all goin to this one??? And does trav need any help spreadin the word for this one??? Hit me up i am more than willing to help out. And anyone goin hit me up as well... we might try to have a preparty as well if people are interested. BTW static-x just rocked the shit out of the bluenote.

Peace

Oct 9, 2002
Im not sure whats goin on yet but i know of a few people that are goin and we will be gettin our drink on before the show for sure. More shit will come about closer to the show i am sure. If you like shit like static-x check out www.twistedmethod.com They opened the show up and killed. Anyways hit me up closer to the show and ill see if there is anything poppin.

Peace