Tech N9ne Shares 5 Worst Rappers, Wants LL Cool J To Retire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Recently, Tech N9ne was on Batcave Radio in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he spoke on who he felt were the worst five rappers in the industry today. The hosts asked him to list the worst five emcees and here's how he proceeded.

"Fifth worst rapper? P Diddy [is] number 5...I don't think he should rap anymore. Number 4...LL Cool J. I just think he needs to step out...His last album sold about 17,000. It's horrible."

The Kansas City veteran who just eclipsed the million sold mark added, "Number 3, Tony Yayo...Yayo needs to stop. Number 2 is of course Shawty Lo...Gives me a headache. Number 1 is Soulja Boy."

When asked why he picked some of the veterans he chose, he went on to explain.

"I just think if you have 30, 40 years in the game, it should be easy for you to come out and put an album out because you know what's going on. If you can't do that, you're garbage."

He also elaborated on his LL Cool J pick.

"LL proved he could come back when he did 'Headsprung.' But the new LL? He tried to talk about guns on MTV! He was talkin' 'bout guns and how he's going to shoot my grandma! I'm like, 'LL stop!' That's trash! That's garbage!"

Currently, he is on tour with his Strictly Strange 08 Tour. He will be hitting Columbia, Missouri for Halloween. His latest album, Killer, is available now.
- from http://www.hiphopdx.com

EDIT/UPDATE: Tech N9ne didn't actually say those things.. HHDX messed up.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I think tech is right about diddy and soulja boy.
Stop saying that Tech is a bad rapper....I think he the most creative 1 in the rap game now. But he isnt wack or bad like some of you dudes say..

Maybe you don't understand his songs

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
HHDX have removed the story now. I did think it was odd that Tech would be saying things like that after Killer.

Tech (the real one) has been getting quite a lot of hate on other boards over this erroneous article.