Tech N9ne rocking Roskilde 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
still not convinced he doesn't lip synch. At 2:37 you can hear the levels drop then pick back up when it goes back into the chorus. Ugh now I like tech a lot, but just don't like him relying on a backtrack

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You really shouldn't weight that video too heavy in the "lip sync or not" argument. It's a "professional" video and thus has had audio tracks added in post-production. Obvious by the fact there's a band on the stage... and none of their 'live sounds' really come through. Apart from the scratching toward the end.

Jan 16, 2007
still not convinced he doesn't lip synch. At 2:37 you can hear the levels drop then pick back up when it goes back into the chorus. Ugh now I like tech a lot, but just don't like him relying on a backtrack
u try rapping when on ur knees hopping in a circle.....im sure the decibel level of your voice will get a little quieter too (as opposed to standing up)..........

Oct 16, 2006
You really shouldn't weight that video too heavy in the "lip sync or not" argument. It's a "professional" video and thus has had audio tracks added in post-production. Obvious by the fact there's a band on the stage... and none of their 'live sounds' really come through. Apart from the scratching toward the end.
I wish they did as good a job on adding the audio tracks in post production on the Strictly Strange DVD.. the audio on that DVD is really off-putting.