TECH N9NE review in new Source

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
My 2 pennies is that in the review they did not say one bad thing about the whole album and still gave it 3 mics. Alot of Times the Source will say what they disliked about the whole album and it still will get 3 mics, anybody remember the Anghellic Review if not it only got 3 mics too, if I find the source I will post the article cause if I remember they didn't like it all that much but got 3 for average so, I think the Source knows it was the shit just don't want to give the N9ne the credit

Jun 12, 2002
nkc said:
that is all true

on another note titus where in oregon do u live?? i just moved from oregon
Portland.

Heat Myser, I feel ya to a degree but most magazene's aren't AS biased as the source therefore giving it the BIAS CROWN. And I grew up in hip hop listening to them improperly review my favorite artists my whole life now, the shit gets old. In overview I don't truly give a fuck, I just like to make it clear that I'm not a supporter.

Aug 17, 2002
i hope that no one thought i was dissing the source, all that i was sayin was pretty much what Remedy said... except the dont give him credit part... in the review the dude is lovin the shit, but then the mics come out and its like... "what"... Its all jesus... Tech will get his eventually and thats all she wrote...PEACE