TECH N9NE review in new Source

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
FUCK THE SOURCE

THEIR A BUNCH OF BIASED PIGS, THEY ARE MEARLY THE SOURCE OF "POP TART" RAP. THATS ALL.

DON'T EVEN READ THE SOURCE, ITS NOT WORTH LOSING YOUR EYESIGHT OVER.....

Jul 7, 2002
I think you will find that all publications are biased...withstanding a few...like Consumer reports. Magazines cater to their target audience and to their heavy spenders. You don't see Murder Dogg giving rave reviews to East Coast acts....they cater to the West. Until somone forms a non sponsored, non profit magazine dedicated to giving unbiased reviews...get used to it.

Remeber it all boils down to opinion.....say you thought some underground act from NY was wack and did a review saying this....would it be right for that rappers fans to tell you that you are ignorant or biased and don't know what you are talking about.

Its all business, politics, and opinion...take it for that, and no more.

Aug 17, 2002
Funny funny funny...

Ok... I have read reviews in the source that say that some of an artist's album is bad and give at least 3.5 mics...

They are fuckin applaudin the dude in that review and only give him a 3.... WOW... that is Hilarious!!!!

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
John Z said:
oh yeah... and they even use "dope" to describe in in the review... and yet... isnt "Dope" worth 3.5 mics according to the mag....;)
lol...good point

also they misquoted tech's lyrics...they said

"Suge Knight pimped the industry quick"

when it's

"Suge Knight punked the industry quick"

idiots

Jun 12, 2002
GrEw_SuM said:
FUCK THE SOURCE

THEIR A BUNCH OF BIASED PIGS, THEY ARE MEARLY THE SOURCE OF "POP TART" RAP. THATS ALL.

DON'T EVEN READ THE SOURCE, ITS NOT WORTH LOSING YOUR EYESIGHT OVER.....

Damn, I couldn't have said it better myself...

I can't stand the source they couldn't be more regionaly bias. But it's like a bitch..ya might not particularly like but still fuck wit occasionally. Benzito owns half the magazine...what do you expect. Where they find there people to rate albums who knows... Fucking herbs... Then after they misrated a bunch of classics like all eyez on me they had the idea to go back and rerate shit like that makes a flying fuck of a difference now after Pac and Snoop and Dre already had to sell records with out there help...They rerated doggystyle and chronic and a bunch of west coast fo sho classics.....what's real is that they needed the recognition when they were trying to sell the album...not no fucking 5 years later..

Aug 23, 2002
IMO I think the album deserves 5 mics. But its all about opinion like HeatMyser said. But what the source shouldve gave Tech (if they weren't so biased) is at least a 4. ONLY because Tech's style is somewhat different than most artists hip-pop shit nowadays. So Tech's style might not really adapt to some people. Now if Tech was like artists in Mainstream land, then he would probably end up in the likings of the majority of the crowd, therefore getting a higher rating. But hopefully Tech never changes his unique style of rapping.

And speaking of mainstream sounding pop-ish. Nas is probably my favorite mainstream artist cuz he doesnt sound pop-ish. He doesnt talk about all this bullshit bling-bling in every song. Songs like Rule and his recent hit One Mic are just some of the classics he did on his newest album. So big-ups to Nas for doin' his thing.

And big-ups to Tech for everything he did.