tech n9ne remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
Anyone do any tech n9ne remixes or thought of it. i seen that big d's remix of party like a rockstar and personally i think it sucked. the idea was fucking good. good beat and all but mortal kombat sounds mixed with a whyte boy tryin 2 talk like hes hard shit or somethin , lol tff. plus its not even the whole song. maybe i should rmx it. but i downloaded some remixes off the net and i got a shitload of instrumentals. anyone see any idea in this or who knows how to extract lyrics from vocals. drop a msg here.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Anyone do any tech n9ne remixes or thought of it. i seen that big d's remix of party like a rockstar and personally i think it sucked. the idea was fucking good. good beat and all but mortal kombat sounds mixed with a whyte boy tryin 2 talk like hes hard shit or somethin , lol tff. plus its not even the whole song. maybe i should rmx it. but i downloaded some remixes off the net and i got a shitload of instrumentals. anyone see any idea in this or who knows how to extract lyrics from vocals. drop a msg here.
There is a full version of the party like a rockstar remix without the intro...you just never heard it. And IMO you sound like a strait up hater

Sep 29, 2007
There is a full version of the party like a rockstar remix without the intro...you just never heard it. And IMO you sound like a strait up hater
where? can you find that shit for me?
and he does sound like a hater