Tech N9ne Promo Van

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
I stay in SAN JOSE, CALI.... and thurr's this van wrapped with TECH N9NE's absolute Power album all over it... dood must stay in the apartments across the street, cause the load it always parked there.... I sceen dood a few times, he says wassup... when i see him gettin in the van... i aint never stopped to ask him, anything bout it... cuzz i really dont give a fucc, and becuzz he prolly gets the "HEY BROTHER!! WHERES TECH AT?" question 30 times a day..... i just wana know is dood affiliated with strange music???... its kinda random for a tech fan to be in my city, when tech stays in KC.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
R0YALTY said:
I stay in SAN JOSE, CALI.... and thurr's this van wrapped with TECH N9NE's absolute Power album all over it... dood must stay in the apartments across the street, cause the load it always parked there.... I sceen dood a few times, he says wassup... when i see him gettin in the van... i aint never stopped to ask him, anything bout it... cuzz i really dont give a fucc, and becuzz he prolly gets the "HEY BROTHER!! WHERES TECH AT?" question 30 times a day..... i just wana know is dood affiliated with strange music???... its kinda random for a tech fan to be in my city, when tech stays in KC.

Yeah, it's just some random tech fan who got his van wrapped with the absolute power cover....haha

nah....that's big dave....he stays up in San Jose and does promotions out there. He also owns part of the siccness