Tech N9ne, Potluck, Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok, and More Denver & Fort Collins Flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Tech N9ne, Potluck, Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok, and More Denver & Fort Collins Flyer

Thursday August 4th
Tech N9ne
Potluck
Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok feat. DJ Chill
and Guests
The Ogden Theater
Denver, CO

Friday August 5th
Tech N9ne
Potluck
and Guests
The Ogden Theater
Denver, CO

Saturday August 6th
Tech N9ne
Potluck
and Guests
The Aggie Theater
Fort Collins, CO

May 13, 2004
Damnit I cant believe he has two shows in a row. Glad to see we all love Tech in denver. Imma try to go but i am pregnant now and when I go to the shows I like to scream and dance and stand there and jam till I fill like im gonna pass out and I cant do it this time so I might be sitting up top or towards the bar trying to stay away from the smoke if not I guess he will be back next year. Im so sad. :(

Apr 27, 2004
I'ma be at the first one for sure and maybe the second. Y'all have any snippets or anything i could listen to so i don't come to the show not knowin' who y'all are?

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
insomnia said:
I'ma be at the first one for sure and maybe the second. Y'all have any snippets or anything i could listen to so i don't come to the show not knowin' who y'all are?
Make sure that you slide by www.JusFamilyRecords.com and check out the media player on the right side of the screen. I think that you might like what you hear. You can also download the mixtape for free at the site as well. Check us out. You won't be mad at all.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The 3 shows were off the hook. We all had a great time in Denver and Fort Collins. And as usual Tech N9ne killed that shit. The nation better get ready for my boy. Potluck did their thing. Of course Cool Nutz & DJ Chill made it happen, and a fat shout out to DUST and Hoodlums & Havoc who jumped the shows off. We will have pictures for you at www.JusFamilyRecords.com this week for you. One love to Strange Music for the love.

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
Nice, good to hear shit was crackin. Too bad I dont live in the area, Nutz and Tech N9ne at the same show...now that is fucking tight. The sickest shit would be Jus Fam and Strange doing a track together, Jeah!
Nutz, I see u on here all the time, props, thats a good look for the fans. Can't wait for the new shit. U should do a show later this year in Portland w/ Tech (when I move back in September). I'll get all my peoples to go to that shit.