Tech N9ne pics from Big Shizzo 6 (concert with Ludacris/Chingy/Obie Trice)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
it wasn't even that funny in the first place....you know what a sea urchin is right?

Now if he said like........"she looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings"....then i would have laughed my fuckin ass off.....but he didnt say that.....I did.

So, i'm funny.....and he's not smart.....so where's my fuckin trophy?

techn9nehq said:
it wasn't even that funny in the first place....you know what a sea urchin is right?

Now if he said like........"she looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings"....then i would have laughed my fuckin ass off.....but he didnt say that.....I did.

So, i'm funny.....and he's not smart.....so where's my fuckin trophy?
LMAO @ Gollum that was some funny shit....... was i the only person that thinx Lord of the rings sucked major cock?......... i wanna hear what other people heard of that piece of shit movie..

Feel free to bitch and tell me how good it is if you liked it..... your opinions still valid but i fucken hated that movie..... makes me wanna just kill someone.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Makaveli2PAC said:
your opinions still valid but i fucken hated that movie..... makes me wanna just kill someone.
felt the same way about matrix revolutions.

worst sequal since godfather 3

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
nah homie you got it all wrong.....if i was to take it seriously i would of said i was gonna kill him or sum bullshit like that....come to my neighborhood and ask if im a bitch, when you do.....post a pic up of your face cuz i garuntee it will be black and blue because you would of asked a STUPID ass question

peace

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: ..........

jaydub816 said:
where the fuck did u get that pic at.......that is sum funny shit

that my son lol.....nah but fo real got that shit from internet somewhere i got a bunch of em that are hilarious hehe maybe i should post em more often for a laugh or two!!!:classic:

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Re: Re: Re: ..........

KC_Vett said:
that my son lol.....nah but fo real got that shit from internet somewhere i got a bunch of em that are hilarious hehe maybe i should post em more often for a laugh or two!!!:classic:
lol yeah maybe people will laugh instead of argue

Dec 7, 2003
Man this concert was the shit, and seeing tech n9ne walk right by you is something cool in its self, he only did about 6 songs though, but he was easily the 2nd best at the concert next to luda, then obie. but tech ruled.