tech n9ne on shady records?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
jesse james said:
Any decent black man should never work with Slim Shady again after that tape thing....................

to dude who called Nelly and chingy clowns, have u ever seen Tech9 live????? The dude wears make up............I rest my case
look, havin some grease paint on your face doesn't make you a clown. what you do and what you say makes you a clown.
i dont know nelly's music, i don't know him, the only thing i know is that he's on MTV sellin pimp juice workin for EVIL white men (evil-a minority of whites, but fuck this racial shit) constructing a fake image of african americans in the US. just ask KRS-1, just fuckin ask Paris, and chuck D.

[now, i don't claim to know exactly what those people think about those MTV rapper clowns, but search for yourself]

just my two pennies

EDIT: just sayin that i'm not anti-nelly, just sayin when it comes down to talkin about whos a clown and who's not, if it's tech or nelly, the clown price goes to nelly. Dude's got talent tho, so fuck it.

Aug 26, 2002
I don't hate Tech9 , don;t know him like that to hate him or like him. but if he is gonna have Slim Shady on his shit, well I hope it flops. I don't care if it was a freestyle or not, and he did not grow up with black kids. and if he did his black friends should of checked his ass on the word from jump. If he is so real, let him say that in a room full of black people he don't know.
and for the record I am white/arubian.

Aug 26, 2003
personally i dont give a fuck everytime i watch comic view on bet white people always get talked about.

I think everybody should use the word

by the way im black

Nov 18, 2002
Originally posted by jesse james
white people should not use the word regardless

White people shouldn't use what word?

People can say whatever they want fool. You think you are in charge or something?? Last time I checked only little kids get mad at "words". Exactly, that's your mentality right?..

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Seriously, I know he admitted to the song talking about black girls, but the last I'd heard on the subject he denied making the song with the word nigger in it. Has something changed? I really haven't been following it closely as, well... it seemed like a non-issue.

Dec 4, 2002
Listen to the song, it ain't even that bad.

Ya guys ever think of the fact that he was going out with this black shit before hand? So he obviously isn't truly racist.

From what I heard there was some beef betweent he two (as there often is in breakups) so he went n dissed her in a freestyle, big deal. Cut the guy some slack, he obviously isn't racist, I don't know even know if he rolls with one fuckin' white person.

Another thing is I'm pretty sure he was in his teens when he said it anyway. Drop this shit.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Checkthesig said:
personally i dont give a fuck everytime i watch comic view on bet white people always get talked about.
This is very true... and I still laugh at that shit...... ya know... Em was pissed and instead of hittin the bitch, he wrote a song bout her and even he admits he came on harsh. It really wasn't a song, it was him in a basement bitchin. Knowin his temper, I respect that fact... he writes shit that comes to mind... he writes bout killin his wife then goes and falls asleep along side of her...ya know.
He's got so many black supporters... Dre, D12, Obie... shit... Snoop, Xzibit... the list goes on and on... I don't think that every black man that likes Em or works with Em should be ridiculed for doing so.