tech n9ne on shady records?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Like dude said on the other site...someone is taking this collab 2 far. I could see Tech doing alot of collabs w/ other labels but I dont see him signing w/ those labels anytime soon.

Aug 26, 2002
Any decent black man should never work with Slim Shady again after that tape thing....................

to dude who called Nelly and chingy clowns, have u ever seen Tech9 live????? The dude wears make up............I rest my case

Aug 26, 2002
very serious..........I don;t need to know the story behind the nonsense, all that matters is the tapeis out there, he could of said something about it soooooooo long ago, but he did not. white people should not use the word regardless

Aug 26, 2002
Muthafuckas ain;t gonna hold a grudge because they know he can still make alot money. Materialistic fucks, I hope any black artist that works with slim Shady flops PERIOD, they deserve it. Because they might as well say to there mother, sisters, aunts, neices you are everything he said.
21 is not young u dumbass........ Why did he not put the song on his demo or why did he not put the songs on his underground shit. oh wait he did, he just tried to hide it. He is a pussy, I would slap him myself if i got close enough. He is a wigger in every since of the word. white people don;t wear do rags and wave caps (u need waves for that and last time I checkedwhite don;t have waves), and FUBU and all that nonsense. Dude is a schumck. Rest in Piss

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I don't like Eminem at all or listen to his music. I do respect him as an artist because I know he is very talented BUT, Tech is going to have Em on Everready supposedly. Do you hate Tech now? Also, I am not a wigger by any means and I don't wear "black" clothing whatever that is but if it wasn't for "wiggers" or white kids that listen to rap or hip-hop then you wouldn't even have rap or hip-hop anymore. White kids buy around 70% of all the rap albums sold (swick can correct me if im wrong). What would you be listening to without "wiggers". Oh yeah. How can you blame Em for using the word if his black friends excepted it and didn't mind? Who is at fault? From what I hear it was a freestyle so anything can come out of his mouth without thinking.