Tech N9ne on Shade 45 Right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
Straight from his facebook status, "Aaron D. Yates Tune in to lip service right now on shade 45 I'm bout to be on with a margarita on the rocks no salt with patron
20 minutes ago

May 1, 2009
I never understood paying for radio. I'd like to listen but Im not pay 7 a month for some radio service.
It comes with dish network for me. Like how some people get the different music stations on there tv. Except for dishnetwork you get the sirius radio.

I didn't here the whole thing but all it really did was make Tech sound like a big drug addict. lol

Should of talked about his record company, his artists on the label, Recent releases, future releases, possible collabs in the future and artists he wants to work with since most people that were listening probably havent heard about Tech a whole lot on there.

Any exposure is good though.

I think hes coming back on Wednesday. Hopefully they get into that suff and take some calls from the listeners/fans.

Nov 14, 2002
If I wanted to be updated everytime Tech posts some shit on his twitter/facebook, I'd join his twitter/facebook.

I guess now we get to hear from tech nnnnnnnnnnnn9ne and michampin any time Tech wipes his ass and posts about it.

Apr 8, 2006
Imean why not?

I dont Twitter...I think I checked it out like a year ago.
I'd rather just come 2 the sicc n have somebody else tell me who puts up the will to follow somebody...4 i will not

Nov 14, 2002
I dunno it just seems so fuckin' stupid, relaying public messages that are easily found and can be subscribed to if a person wanted.

Especially when it's like "I'm gonna be on X radio station in a min" (posted a half hour ago) and then there's maybe two-three people who catch that on the sicc and make it to wherever they have to go (also assuming that they have satellite radio) to hear the thing in the first place.

THen there's messages like "I'm in X doing X."

I don't give a fuck about the status messages of people I know, let alone need to know what some stranger with more money than me is doing. I just don't understand why people give a fuck about the trivial bullshit of the next guy when they have things of their own to do/worry about.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
yea twitter's useless in that you can get the info from other sources once the new spreads. twitter is essentially facebook-like updates without the rest of the profile. just like myspace also biting FB status updates (n u can hook up ur twitter to myspace).

i still use myspace but that shit fell off