TECH N9NE on MTV show TOMORROW NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
I was told by Tech's manager that the episode from MTV's "I'm From Rolling Stone" featuring Tech N9ne getting interviewed will show TOMORROW NIGHT (SUNDAY) at 10:00pm ET/PT.

Sep 17, 2003
I actually caught the end of last week's show, and they had a preview for the show on the 28th. They said something like, "Okay, for this assignment, we are sending you to Denmark for the Roskilde Festival."

They mentioned a band's name in specific, but the name escapes me now. Anyhow, on the preview, there was a brief clip of Tech N9ne up on stage. How do I know for sure it was Tech? Who else paints their forehead with all kinds of crazy shit when performing? :classic:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
soulwinnerrj said:
I actually caught the end of last week's show, and they had a preview for the show on the 28th. They said something like, "Okay, for this assignment, we are sending you to Denmark for the Roskilde Festival."

They mentioned a band's name in specific, but the name escapes me now. Anyhow, on the preview, there was a brief clip of Tech N9ne up on stage. How do I know for sure it was Tech? Who else paints their forehead with all kinds of crazy shit when performing? :classic:
I thought they said atmosphere..