Tech N9ne - OG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
shhhhhiiiiit, techs doing him. NOBODY has been listening to this motherfucker and what hes been saying their just like stuck in AWEEEE, no. dont be stuck do your research look into this fucking music. its a story... all storys have to end good or else the fucking book wouldnt be up on the shelf...

you want to bring a baby into this world and just teach them nothing but evil phrases?
no, you want to tell them the tooth fairys gunna come give them a dollar because their worried about their fucking teeth not growing back.

put yourself in tech's shoes for ONCE, and don't think about how you feel. motherfuckers.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
shhhhhiiiiit, techs doing him. NOBODY has been listening to this motherfucker and what hes been saying their just like stuck in AWEEEE, no. dont be stuck do your research look into this fucking music. its a story... all storys have to end good or else the fucking book wouldnt be up on the shelf...

you want to bring a baby into this world and just teach them nothing but evil phrases?
no, you want to tell them the tooth fairys gunna come give them a dollar because their worried about their fucking teeth not growing back.

put yourself in tech's shoes for ONCE, and don't think about how you feel. motherfuckers.
I don't give a fuck how he feels or that he's "doing him." The beats he uses fuckin suck as bad as the shit KMK uses.

May 31, 2007
Still not sure how I feel about this one either... Gotta peep the rest of the CD.. I mean it aint Terrible. I dont think its gonna take as much getting use to as the AHHH in Show Me A God did...

Sep 4, 2006
Geeze guys, I wish there was a site out there somewhere that would have a thread with info about singles to upcoming albums. :( A guy can only dream.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm not saying old tech isn't shit now, I'm saying the flows gotta evolve hes been sayin he's been ahead of his time for the longest, now hes ready to relax and just make music the way it was intended not the way the industry made him... He was mad, dudes growing into his skin just like anybody else in this fuckin world, Now to say he wont do songs like "Gangsta shap" or "Stress relief" i doubt he'll ever stop making bangers like that, He just needs something to tame himself cause the other route wasn't working that well. Its not that hes changing or going mainstream hes just finally at that point in time where things are clear... nothings really holding him back, he can do what he wants say what he wants and nobody can really tell him shit because hes being real.

Nov 14, 2002

Don't smoke dust before you post next time please.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008

Nov 20, 2006
love Tech, thinks he's the greatest lyricist in rap, but his choruses have always been near cringe worthy. Only one i can think of one off the top of my head that is pretty good is World Gone Crazy