Tech N9ne Mentioned in Paul Wall's - Patron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Aderall is the reason you can't pay attention, I assure you.

I bet your parents got you on that early because they didn't want to bother actually raising you and preferred you just slept all day, then you just never bothered to see what life is like without it, or perhaps something lighter.

Jul 4, 2009
I have seen what life is without it, its a fucking wreck, I dont pay attention to anything all I have playing in my head is music. honestly shit seems really clear when I take this shit.

Nov 14, 2002
That's not very evident by the way you post. What's the diff anyway? All you do now is spend time on here.

I'm not even joking about this... but have you tried taking guitar or piano lessons, or teaching yourself? I'm no expert but if you're hearing music in your head 24/7 when you're not on drugs, you might want to harness that into something positive, rather than suppress it with drugs.

I know that's not a very popular suggestion... But IMO there's a lot of genius being held down by antidepressants etc. these days.

Jul 4, 2009
That's not very evident by the way you post. What's the diff anyway? All you do now is spend time on here.

I'm not even joking about this... but have you tried taking guitar or piano lessons, or teaching yourself? I'm no expert but if you're hearing music in your head 24/7 when you're not on drugs, you might want to harness that into something positive, rather than suppress it with drugs.

I know that's not a very popular suggestion... But IMO there's a lot of genius being held down by antidepressants etc. these days.
I used to play drums in a band, I play guitar on a regular basis, I just dont have shit to do in the morning time before I go to work so Im on here, most of my ridiculous posts come from being under the influence.
The difference is the feeling to get something done, like orginization Ive noticed Im very organized when I take adderall, I actually take time to think things through and when I need or want to get something done, itll get done.

Oct 6, 2008