tech n9ne live this friday 11pm to midnite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
at 8 central time in 10 mins the show goes live and when chris tells you to call in tonight if your caller number ten u get to cohost the show tommorrow night with chris and tech n9ne

Aug 16, 2003
I was just on trt9 and they said the first 5 emails got a spot to call in and talk to tech. Pretty cool.

I wont be calling in or anything but I'll listen. Hopefully its not the same ol BS questions though.

Aug 16, 2003
For some reason I wasnt that impressed by this interview. It was ok but It felt like it was a rehash of EVERY Tech interview, plus there was some kind of communication issue that left Tech out there talking to himself.

I think Ive heard to many interviews but I wish they would ask him some new shit. Plus what happend to people calling in and asking questions? Tech had to callers and one of them was his homie or some shit. The other was some fan that asked what his 1st piece of equipment was that he bought? Oh well.....