Tech N9ne LIVE @ the new Independence Event Center this Saturday!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
"Tech is bringing the K.O.D. tour home to Kansas City and the brand new Independence Events Center - 19100 East Valley View Parkway, Independence, MO 64055 - this Saturay, November 21st. A professional film crew will be in the building shooting the new Tech N9ne Concert DVD and we've had people making reservations from around the country and even internationally to make sure to be a part of this event. Don't miss the biggest Tech concert of the year! Get yourself to the Independence Events Center this Saturday and be a part of Strange Music history!

tickets= http://gettix.net/concert/?event_id=3132

VIP packages= http://strangevip.com"

this show is goin to be awesome! who's all goin? anybody else gonna be there VIP?

Sep 30, 2006
so, wtf is up with the tix. if i buy the floor tix, i cant sit in a seat? and if i buy the reserved arena tix, i cant go on the floor? just wanted to see what i should do??

Dec 29, 2002
the seats are reserved so if you buy seats u could sit in a seat or go on the floor
i just dont think u can go in the reserved seats if u buy a floor ticket

Sep 30, 2006
see, i was thinking that. but the reserved seats are $11 cheaper than the floor seats. why would they sell them cheaper if you could go down on the floor too?

just confused i guess

Sep 30, 2006
im bout to, but every fucking time i talk to them kind of people they dont know shit!

can i bring a camera? go ahead they tell me, and after i fuckin wait in line i have to take the shit back to the car cause the door people wont let me in with it. nobody ever seems to know what the fuck is going on.. but im going to call anyways i guess.

Feb 9, 2006
damn.. that was some of the best concert footage ever put out by strange!
Hell ya that was from the Seattle show which I was at! Concert was prob the best Iv ever seen from Tech to be honest. Hella live crowd, did all the good songs, good performances from everybody except weak ass Slaughterhouse.

Get ready for an amazing show!!!

Sep 30, 2006
just talked to the venue.

reserved seats are a specific numbered seat and u will not be able to go to general admission floor.

and the floor tickets will have to stay standing on the floor.

whats everyone here doing??

Nov 6, 2005
just talked to the venue.

reserved seats are a specific numbered seat and u will not be able to go to general admission floor.

and the floor tickets will have to stay standing on the floor.

whats everyone here doing??
Reserved seating for a tech concert? I have a hard tiem seeing that being true. How big is this place?

Nov 15, 2007
get the floor and quit being a bitch, get live as fuck... its the only way too do it... act mainey as fuck... only way to attend a tech concert...

that footage gave me flashbacks of the show i went too, shit made me want to go see him again...

tech is one of the best performers, period!