tech n9ne lawrence ks sept 24

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
the granada sent me a flier for the the tech concert there on sept 24Tech N9ne

Tech will always be from KC, but he and his crew now live in LA ("This is what it’s going to take to blow this shit all the way out of the water," says manager Travis O' Guin). His current 56-city tour will make a stop in Lawrence Friday, where he and the rest of the Strange Music posse (Kutt Calhoun, Project Deadman, Scatterman and Snug Brim) will blow up the spot with full-length sets and hyped-up guest appearances.
Tech’s second 'Absolute Power' single – "Imma Tell" – recently hit BET and M2. Given Tech's talent and work ethic, it may not be long before he's in rap's uppermost echelon. His third full-length – "Eveready: The Religion" – will drop in early '05 and the album is already attracting interest from the likes of Interscope and Def Jam. Add to that guest spots from E-40, Busta Rhymes and Eminem (negotiation pending), and Kansas City has its best chance yet to make its mark on the national map.

some pretty interesting shit in it

Jun 2, 2004
pete dogge said:
i heard strange music is leaning towards warner bro on distribution for the album...but who knows people always talk
WOuld he do biz with them...again, he didnt exactly like workin with them,,,,"Fuck Respective, Warner Brothers, Qwest, and Jcor's name....I wouldnt be surprised if it was def jam, or someone under Universal.

Jun 2, 2004
but i thought they already recorder there track....wasnt it with tech, em, and brotha lynch? YEAH ur right bout the jcor thing....hmmmmm... i wish i could go see my unc soon he would know..damnit

Apr 25, 2002
it be nice to see eminem on it ..but foreal if u think about the chances are slim to none ...the reason i say that is because em really dont mess with no 1 out of his camp and if he does its some with a major status .and right now tech aint reached his major status yet..e-40 is a cool quest feature , but shit any 1 can get him ..hell we got him for 1 of my artist that i manage ...40 is easy to come by

Dec 29, 2002
and oh yea i got the shit from lawrence.com they have it on the webpage just search tech n9ne under events and u can see the article and the event info

is anyone hitting up the show?

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
pete dogge said:
it be nice to see eminem on it ..but foreal if u think about the chances are slim to none ...the reason i say that is because em really dont mess with no 1 out of his camp and if he does its some with a major status .and right now tech aint reached his major status yet..e-40 is a cool quest feature , but shit any 1 can get him ..hell we got him for 1 of my artist that i manage ...40 is easy to come by
I dont think King Gordy is necessarily in Eminems "camp"

Or Cypress Hill..

ORRRR the Boo Yaa Tribe...