TECH N9NE LAWRENCE,KS AUGUST 27TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
we will for sure be there. all yall should know that!

and s&s better be there. ima be pist!! and if they not, why the hell not!

yaaa for kutty cal

Dec 29, 2002
just got back from lawrence another sold out kick ass show
sg opened the show and him and str8jakket from dvs mindz tore it up
the kutt did his own set which was fire just wish he would of did some of his new mixtape shit and bg bulletwound was with kutt. bg said look for his new cd coming soon under strange music
then potluck came on next which surprised me i didnt know what to expect but the white dude in potluck tore some shit up dude can spit his ass off
and last the kc king tech n9ne ripped it up and he performed beast for the first time
and lastly congrats to big krizz kaliko for getting married

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Good show as always but it took way to long to start and it was way to hot in there....... They need to get some ac in that bitch... What was up wit that? It was so hot no one wanted to perform you could tell along wit all the comments made by the artists bout how hot it was..... Tech was sweatin his make up off before he even hit the stage.... The sets were pretty short I thought anyone else notice that?

Jul 7, 2002
Amazingly...outside of the performers I didn't really see anybody that I knew. I figured I'd a seen some of you cats, but then again I have no idea what most of ya look like.

Apr 21, 2003
i can not fucking believe how hot that was. never been that hot in there before. it wasn't even that hot outside. i thought i was going to pass out! everyone was just soaked.

Jan 7, 2003
I was so damn hot....I went up and stole the little flyers from merch to fan myself and was trying to pass them out...it was soooo bad...

They have this little fridge upstairs for water and stuff and I kept going up there and putting my head in it...

I cant even inagine how hot the guys were on stage...geezee...

Apr 21, 2003
I sweet talked a bar tender to give me a rubber band so i could put my hair up!

that sucks that s&s wasn't there and i missed kutt!!!!

what songs did he do from the mixtape?