Tech N9ne is peaced off that the KC Chief is...lost? (fan diss) video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
I wouldnt even know kutts name if he wasnt on the label at strange so maybe strange needs to get him some solo promotion and get his name out there outside of the usual spots ?

Aug 27, 2007
if you want kutt to gain more of a following, this seems like a very logical approach:

more songs in the vein of "smiling faces" "the green mile" "redemption" "somethings gotta give" "calling my name", less songs with the approach of "naked" "buy the bar" "flip cam" "flip it ova"

his albums contain much filler/features...and that will reflect in public interest.if kutt could cut out the fat and release a shorter, more focused album it would convert alot of fair-weather fans. from the reactions i have seen (as well as my own opinion) kutt is at his best when dealing with introspective, personal, and "real life" content.all of kutt's albums have some gems, but overall lack in consistency, they follow the generic/cliche hip-hop album formula, thats a hard sell in 2012.

kutt needs to challenge himself, really push his writing and put out an album with a totally fresh approach.

Oct 15, 2009
What he said^

Give me BLEVE and Feature Presentation and I'll be happy all day listening to his music. Give me Raw N Unkutt and his latest EP and I'll hit the next button until my thumb is sore.

Oct 17, 2006
I agree with no standard 'formula', but I definitely don't skip everything on his latest projects.

I'm a bug kutt fan and have purchased all the albums and been to solo shows (Strange noise).

I've always seen it as a promo issue and a backing issue much LESS than a talent, persona, music issue. I think more promo, with more recognition is necessary for these dudes (krizz included) to really become stars.

I also think that it was necessary for Tech to break through before people are going to know who Kutt is. Now more than ever I think if Kutt could use some connections he has made, and tech has made, to get more promo and more features on projects outside of Strange Music he could really blow up.

I truly hope this happens, and I hope Kutt gets the shine he deserves.

Jan 29, 2006
Well maybe someone in here can tell me why Kutt doesnt ever get solo dates in KC(minus the new years eve show) I mean strange noize didnt even hit KC!

May 7, 2008
at the end of the day tech can paint kutt gold and he wont sell unless KUTT himself makes good interesting music.

Im not saying he is bad but its not exactly mind blowing or overly interesting. I listen to a grand total of 1 song from kutts latest album which i bought.. that says something.

**besides the fact i was stupid enough to buy an album for 1 song.