tech n9ne IS OUT NOW!!! sept 24

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What’s granulating folks?

As many of you don’t know, I felt I had to let you know. The best of the Midwest is releasing his follow up album to Anghellic.....this
one....ABSOLUTE POWER.....is out TUESDAY SEPT 24, 2002!!!!!!! Snatch
that
shit....

What can you expect from Tech on this outing, I must quote the intro, “a lot of FUCK YOU music”.

Tech has been in the industry for many years and has yet to be seen for the lyrical and musical genius he is. Tech’s last album was letting us all knowwho the guy was on the inside, this one he is speaking on his outer being....

As anyone that heard anghellic, will know he was very insightful of his own life and who he has become.....and if you felt that album you will feel this one.

If that one was too deep, this one should be more swollowable, as it shows the simple truth about tech.....he is a dope lyricist, has a different type of flow on every single cut off the album, he takes chances, puts his life in the streets to be spoke on, represents what is great and innovative about HIPHOP and is basically worth your skrill.

What I mean about that (worth your skrill), is he is not some one listen and I see what he is talking about, you have to listen to it many time to fully digest what is meant by the song. Not only that, but tech is including a DVD w/ more than 1 hr of viewing, plus an additional 6 songs you can’t get on the album....runaway is the bay anthem...hear it and quote it!!!!

for those that is collectors, try and snatch the clean vesion too, the reason is the dvd is dirty so they still wanted to give extra stuff, so instead of putting the dvd in there, they put the 6 clean versions of the songs off the dvd, only way youll get these on cd. knowaboutit!!!

I hope I didn’t take too much time out of your day on TECH N9NE’S ABSOLUTE POWER.......and if one person gets this because of this email.....TECH will have one more fan.....IS IT YOU???????

Bay cats can also pick up B-legit’s....its hard to b-legit...out sept 24, 2002, also!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
the exclusives are on the dirty too...but they not gonna give you a free dvd and cd...so you get the dvd. buy the clean for the collectors...a download aint shit....

how much the worst go for?